Improving the lives of people affected by blood cancers is the responsibility of everyone at The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society of Canada (LLSC). This mission guides all decision making, regardless of job function. Understanding and addressing the needs of people affected by blood cancers is fundamental to who we are and what we do. We are mission driven:
- dedicated to serving the blood cancer community
- committed to learning about blood cancers, LLSC services and new treatment options
- empowered to take ownership of our mission by informing, educating and connecting people to LLSC services
…eager about connecting with people and making a difference in your community. You are compassionate in outlook and driven to do work that matters. You know how to create and deliver messages that resonate. You want to use your marketing expertise to inspire hope, healing and help throughout the blood cancer community. You yearn for freedom to work on your own terms and embrace the responsibility that comes with it.
…The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society of Canada (LLSC). We want to rewrite the non-profit business model and have started by taking a hard look in the mirror. We have emerged with a renewed focus and commitment to advance outcomes in the blood cancer community through employee engagement and empowerment.
We believe Culture is Everything
- ENGAGED employees are the key to our success
- Talented, high performing employees are driven by an internal standard of excellence and take a great deal of responsibility for their own success and the success of their organization
- High-performing employees need freedom to thrive
- We will never achieve our true potential unless our employees feel supported, valued and free
- Freedom begets boldness and we must be BOLD, willing to move forward with knowledge and conviction despite uncertainty, willing to share, try and perhaps fail without fear, willing to take calculated risks and THINK BIG
Our Core Values and What they mean
We put our patients first. Our leadership style is grounded in the sharing of power for the growth and well-being of our people and the blood cancer community.
We see learning as more than professional development, but as a mindset and philosophy to help us constantly adapt, change and excel.
We celebrate character and genuineness. We expect, respect and welcome different opinions, modes of expression and diversity.
We believe success is a team sport. We care about results, but more importantly, we care how those results are achieved.
Freedom & Responsibility
We trust our team. We embrace the freedom of employees to work non-traditional hours if needed, to work from home and exercise creativity in career goals and development.
What We Will Do Together
- Create engaging content and materials that drive our brand and support our community services programs and fundraising activities
- Work with internal teams to address their marketing and communications needs: developing and implementing plans, preparing briefs, and collaborating with external partners (designers, translators, producers, developers)
- Deliver our message in a compelling way across digital and traditional channels
You will be successful if you are comfortable
- Managing a variety of integrated marketing and communications initiatives from concept stage to completion
- Working independently yet collaboratively with a wonderful, quirky, committed cast and crew
- Writing for a wide variety of marketing and communications assets and tools: video, audio, webcast, email, advertising, social media, web, pitch decks, impact reports, etc.
- Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com by May 14, 2021
- Resumes will be reviewed as they are received
- Location not a factor: full time role, work-from-home
Similar searches: Marketing & Communications
More search results
MANAGER, DEVELOPMENT AND PARTNERSHIPS – (TWO POSI…
Food Banks Canada
Senior Lead, Marketing and Brand Management / Res…
Healthcare Excellence Canada
Sales & Marketing Coordinator – Ottawa or Toronto
Westboro Mortgage Investment Corp.
Business Partner, Marketing & Communications (18 …
Technical Safety BC
Senior Digital Marketing Officer
University of Toronto Scarborough-Marketing and Communications