Manager, Integrated Marketing
As one of Canada’s pre-eminent patient care, research and academic health science centres, Sinai Health has a well-earned reputation for excellence in the community, across Canada and internationally.
Sinai Health Foundation raises and stewards funds to support Sinai Health. Sinai Health is Canada’s leading integrated health system and comprises of Bridgepoint Active Healthcare; Circle of Care; Lunenfeld-Tanenbaum Research Institute; and Mount Sinai Hospital. The generous support of our community fuels everything we do from seamless care to scientific discovery.
People are excited to come to work every day at Sinai Health Foundation. As a world-class institution, we have a unique and rich personality. We are driven to make a positive impact for patients, their families and society.
We love the clash of ideas that lead to better solutions. Challenging the status quo is encouraged. Collaborating will allow us to push forward.
We recognize that the pace of change continues to accelerate and understand flexibility is vital. We take our work seriously and have a lot of fun doing it! Laughter echoes throughout our organization.
We embrace and celebrate differences. We look for diversity and inclusion when we hire top talent. We have great respect for our strengths, perspectives, opinions and lifestyles.
We have high expectations of each other, but even higher expectations of ourselves. We are not hampered by rules and processes, we trust in each other.
We do all that we can do…and then we find a way to do a little bit more. We embody creativity, imagination and a fierce determination to make the world a better place.
Reporting to the Executive Director, Integrated Marketing, the Manager, Integrated Marketing will lead retention strategies for one-time gift donors ($1 to $10,000). This individual has extensive experience in direct and digital marketing. They will be responsible for retaining existing one-time gift donors and growing revenue from this base through upsell and cross-sell opportunities across all giving channels, such as Tribute, Grateful Hearts, Labour of Love and more. Additional responsibilities include reporting and evaluating the progress of the Foundation’s annual donor growth and retention programs, including reporting on the Foundation’s strategies to double our donor base and revenues over the next two years.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Actively contribute to strategies to deliver revenue from the one-time gift donor base
- Manage the day-to-day implementation of all integrated marketing programs from planning to execution
- Partner with, and provide project oversight of, internal and external stakeholders in the planning and delivery of campaigns
- Responsible for ongoing revenue reporting and expense management, including forecasting both at the portfolio and campaign level
- Lead on the review and approval of all plans, targeting strategies and creative
- Collaborate with data partners on all analyses – campaigns, tactics, donor segments, etc.
- Manage the contact strategy for one-time gift donors by partnering with internal stakeholders to optimize donor experience
- Manage one direct report.
- Successful completion of a post-secondary certificate, diploma or degree; or relevant experience
- Minimum of five years of recent and related experience within a large, dynamic not-for-profit environment
- Demonstrated success in management of retention programs through integrated campaigns that include mail, email and digital tactics
- Demonstrated expertise in direct response campaigns including deep experience in segmentation, A/B testing and analytics
- Demonstrated experience in digital marketing (social marketing, SEM, display), including tracking and measurement, optimization strategies, ROAS, etc.
- Strong analytical skills – you are curious and love digging into data to understand trends and uncover opportunities to test hypotheses
- Exceptional project and time management skills; proven ability to collaborate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders
- Resourceful self-starter who sets priorities and drives deliverables to execution with minimal supervision; able to anticipate and proactively respond to requirements based on prior experience
- Experience with Raiser’s Edge (or another relational database); advanced level of proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong understanding of CRA guidelines
- Experience with project management software (Basecamp, monday.com, Asana, etc.) preferred
- Demonstrated leadership in alignment with Sinai Health Foundation’s five values: collaboration, flexibility, fun, respect, trust.
Office Location: Currently, as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, SHF staff are working remotely. Ultimately, when it is safe to do so, our goal is to work out of the SHF offices, located in downtown Toronto.
Similar searches: Marketing & Communications
More search results
Senior Lead, Marketing and Brand Management / Res…
Healthcare Excellence Canada
Sales & Marketing Coordinator – Ottawa or Toronto
Westboro Mortgage Investment Corp.
Business Partner, Marketing & Communications (18 …
Technical Safety BC
Senior Digital Marketing Officer
University of Toronto Scarborough-Marketing and Communications
Marketing and Communications Coordinator
Daily Bread Food Bank