Regional Marketing Manager - Canada (12 month contract) - (possibility to work remotely in Canada)
Azimo improves the lives of millions of people around the world by building better ways to share money. It’s our mission to develop market leading technology that makes financial services affordable and available to everyone.
Our Marketing team is at the heart of this mission, building a strong consumer-focused brand, attracting new customers to Azimo and helping to keep them happy and engaged.
As Regional Marketing Manager for Canada, you'll be responsible for enabling Azimo to reach new customers in Canada that are sending money globally. You’ll be an expert on the various migrant communities in Canada and the Canadian media landscape (digital and traditional). You’ll be a full 360 marketer, from strategic thinking, to coming up with creative ideas to target these audiences, to executing world-class advertising campaigns.
That's a great possibility if you are willing to work 100% remotely.
- Be the champion for Azimo’s customers in Canada - represent the region internally and ensure our understanding of these audiences is unrivalled within the international payments space
- Ownership of Canada marketing budget, with associated customer acquisition targets and CPA
- Creation of Canada customer marketing growth plan
- Work with the Azimo digital marketing managers to ensure activity is optimised locally
- Establish a calendar of local marketing activities e.g. local brand partnerships, PR, events
- Lead and manage the day to day running of our Canada based media activity, ensuring campaigns are planned, delivered and reported on to a high standards
- Track record of delivering growth.
- Significant experience of digital marketing platforms.
- Significant experience managing brand and performance marketing activities.
- Significant ‘hands-on’ experience (rather than by delegation).
- Very comfortable with quantitative analysis of campaign impact and measurement of ROI.
Nice to have:
- Experience in EITHER payments/ retail FS OR heavily cross-border businesses
- Experience in a start-up company/ agile product development environment
- Both agency and client-side marketing experience
- Fluency in additional European languages/ deep cultural experience of other European countries
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Training budget and internal training opportunities
- Choice of MacBooks Air, 13” or 15” Pro
- Remote work
- To work in a truly special team – we believe in what we do!
Similar searches: Marketing & Communications
More search results
Senior Lead, Marketing and Brand Management / Res…
Healthcare Excellence Canada
Sales & Marketing Coordinator – Ottawa or Toronto
Westboro Mortgage Investment Corp.
Business Partner, Marketing & Communications (18 …
Technical Safety BC
Senior Digital Marketing Officer
University of Toronto Scarborough-Marketing and Communications
Marketing and Communications Coordinator
Daily Bread Food Bank