Marketing Communications Specialist
SKYSERVICE BUSINESS AVIATION
Skyservice is Canada’s leader in business aviation. Built on the key principles of safety and service, we provide a full service experience from Aircraft Management, Aircraft Charter, Maintenance and Aircraft sales from our Fixed Base Operations in Toronto, Montreal, Ottawa and Calgary. People and values are the inseparable assets that drive our dedication to Quality, Safety, Respect, Commitment and Efficiency. These are the core values that guide us every day and help build our reputation as leaders in aviation services. Skyservice is a team dedicated to supporting and developing our employees. If you want to grow your career and broaden your experience, then Skyservice is the right team for you.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Assisting the Director of Marketing and Communication to achieve the overall department goals and objectives
- Creating and curating engaging communications
- Research, develop, execute and measure e-mail communications
- Organize and support events, tradeshows and sponsorships, including the planning of pre and post event communications and all event logistics
- Assisting with the development of marketing collateral, PowerPoint presentations and other written materials.
- Write, edit and post marketing and communications content (i.e. white papers, media releases, brochures, blogs, case studies) on our website and various Social Media Platforms
- Manage all corporate social media outlets
- Organize and maintain the logo and image files
- Ensure consistency in all communications, brand image and messaging
- Effectively manage project timelines and budgets
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with external vendors and suppliers
- Liaise with vendors to ensure brand accuracy
- Between 5-7 years of experience in a similar role
- Digital marketing experience (web, social media and email programs) and experience with CRM systems
- Previous experience managing trade shows and events from end-to-end
- Seasoned communicator with excellent writing skills and a skilled presentation (powerpoint) creator
- A confident self-starter with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and develop relationships while working independently and confidentially.
- Must possess advanced business acumen to effectively communicate with all levels within the company
- Deadline driven with meticulous attention to detail to deliver on schedule
- Proven ability to take initiative, be flexible and creative in managing complex situations
- Always looking to improve efficiencies and embrace change
- Bilingualism (French/English) considered an asset
Bachelor’s Degree or College Diploma preferably in Marketing, Communications or other related field and or equivalent combination of education and experience
Skyservice is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. If for any reason you cannot apply through our job board, please contact a member of our Human Resources team for special accommodation.
Similar searches: Marketing & Communications