Marketing Program Manager
Are you a master juggler who likes juggling? Are you intrigued by the challenge of using your stellar organizational and relationship building skills to support the successful delivery of marketing programs?
As our Marketing Program Manager, you will be GeoComply’s eyes, ears, and driver for all aspects of our company’s marketing programs and campaigns. You will manage a multitude of tasks, highlight potential roadblocks, and identify dependencies, enabling the team to act fast to reduce impacts on the delivery time. This is a unique opportunity to be part of GeoComply’s unfolding story as you help to move our marketing initiatives forward.
We think this role will speak to you if you have been part of (and liked it) a marketing team in a start-up or fast-growing tech company. You are known for being organized and resourceful, and you have a track record of successfully managing and moving forward marketing projects and campaigns. You are a collaborator at heart and you are adept at working asynchronously with global teams.
Join GeoComply and help empower the future of digital trust. GeoComply operates at the center of a new generation of cybersecurity companies, leveraging today's geolocation data to make better risk-based decisions. Working as a critical piece of the infrastructure for some of the world’s largest tech companies like the BBC and Akamai, we are the global market-leader for compliance-grade geolocation data and a critical piece of the decision engine. We have big plans in the next few years, including a targeted US IPO and various M&A opportunities.
At the heart of it all is people - we are equally committed to creating and sustaining a world-class experience for our employees, customers, and partners.
What You Will Be Doing
- Managing the events calendar to ensure that all external events, speaking opportunities, and tradeshows are clearly identified with task lists and deadlines.
- Managing the social media calendar and ensuring that blog posts, LinkedIn updates, and Twitter messages are delivered in-sync with the events calendar.
- Managing online events such as webinars, video production, and live event recordings.
- Coordinating lead generation activities such as landing page creation, LinkedIn campaign setup/monitoring, and email/phone follow-up processes.
- Continually researching media channels, ensuring that the media and influencer lists are updated regularly.
- Managing the logistics for all tradeshows and external events including booking venues, coordinating shipping, organizing collateral materials, determining and organizing audio/video/Internet requirements, coordinating booth and signage, managing giveaways, organizing travel, etc.
- Managing the reporting status of projects and marketing KPIs.
- You have at least 3 years of related marketing program/project management experience, ideally at B2B company.
- You have a strong track record of successful tradeshow and event coordination and management.
- You are known for being dependable, thorough, organized, and a quick learner.
- You have exceptional communication skills. Whether it is written or verbal, people know what you mean, what you are asking for, and what is expected.
- You can handle and like having a multitude of tasks on your plate.
- You see organization and time management as a craft and you have a well-developed system for getting things done.
- You are proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) and GoogleDocs.
- People matter. You have a genuine interest in people and are motivated to create and maintain strong working relationships. You have a natural ability to establish rapport and trust.
- You know what it means to work effectively with asynchronous global teams.
- You have an undergraduate degree in Marketing, Business, or Communications.
Let us share why we think you’d love working with us.
- We have a track record of success and a vision and a plan for a promising future. GeoComply has close to 100% market share for player location regulatory compliance in the US gaming space. And we have fuelled that momentum with the expansion into new markets - media & entertainment and fintech.
- We are proud of our values and we live them in all of our actions, conversations, and work.
#Build it Better, #Build it Bigger, #Build it Right
- We are proud to be part of a global team that develops award-winning solutions for some of the world’s largest and most innovative companies.
- We will support you on your learning journey. We invest in employee career growth and development. Our learning & development commitment includes leadership and technical development, a substantial budget for education and training, as well as dedicated work hours for self-study.
- We care about our team. Our GeoComply team is talented, has a bias for action, and is known for their positive attitude and energy. Team members are generously rewarded with competitive salaries, incentives, and a comprehensive benefits package.
- We care about giving back to the communities in which we live and work. GeoComply supports a broad range of community initiatives through donations and employee volunteer activities.
- We know that work can be fun. We take the time to create employee events and experiences where everyone can connect and celebrate.
Now What? Send us your resume and a cover letter. We Can’t Wait To Meet You.
At GeoComply, we live our value of building it right. Our workplace is built on mutual respect and inclusion. We know that diversity of experience and thought has led to connection, innovation, and our company’s success. We welcome applicants of all backgrounds, experiences, beliefs, and identities.
Please apply here
Similar searches: Marketing & Communications
More search results
Senior Lead, Marketing and Brand Management / Res…
Healthcare Excellence Canada
Sales & Marketing Coordinator – Ottawa or Toronto
Westboro Mortgage Investment Corp.
Business Partner, Marketing & Communications (18 …
Technical Safety BC
Senior Digital Marketing Officer
University of Toronto Scarborough-Marketing and Communications
Marketing and Communications Coordinator
Daily Bread Food Bank