Head of Marketing - Demand Generation and Digital Marketing
Are you known for creating marketing programs that understand and nurture the customer relationship? Are you intrigued by the challenge of building a demand generation and digital marketing function for exciting new verticals?
As Head of Marketing - Demand Generation and Digital Marketing, you will create GeoComply’s connection between our marketing and sales teams and our prospective customers. You will own the entire marketing demand generation strategy and vision including digital, SEM, SEO, ABM, campaign, events, and additions to the marketing technology stack. You will partner with our global sales team to operate as an effective revenue engine.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of our unfolding story as you take responsibility for creating and executing our demand generation and digital marketing strategy into new markets (Fintech, Crypto Currency and Mobile Banking) as well as expanding our success in the Media and Entertainment markets.
You are a collaborator at heart and you are adept at working asynchronously with global teams, customers, and regulators, ensuring that business goals, risks, and priorities are considered and reflected in strategy development and execution.
Join GeoComply and help empower the future of digital trust. GeoComply operates at the center of a new generation of cybersecurity companies, leveraging today's geolocation data to make better risk-based decisions. Working as a critical piece of the infrastructure for some of the world’s largest tech companies like the BBC and Akamai, we are the global market-leader for compliance-grade geolocation data and a critical piece of the decision engine. We have big plans in the next few years, including a targeted US IPO and various M&A opportunities.
At the heart of it all is people - we are equally committed to creating and sustaining a world-class experience for our employees, customers, and partners.
What You Will Be Doing
- Designing a comprehensive demand generation strategy that includes plans for vertical industries (Fintech, Gaming, and Media & Entertainment), market segments, and partner alliances.
- Creating a framework for the identification, development, and implementation of demand generation and digital marketing campaigns & partnerships.
- Building and managing best-in-class demand generation programs and optimizing the lead-to-opportunity funnel.
- Managing the demand generation marketing budget
- Partnering with our sales team to ensure alignment on strategy, resources, messaging, and KPIs.
- Identifying, developing, and tracking comprehensive metrics and advising on the effectiveness and future direction of our lead generation marketing campaigns and spending.
- Using and enhancing all demand generation channels to include SEM, SEO, email, events, content syndication, lifecycle marketing, user conferences, webinars, and customer marketing.
- Assisting in the development of content marketing and thought leadership programs and materials, and overseeing all promotional planning in support of these programs.
- Fostering an environment where testing and experimentation is encouraged and rewarded. Continuously seeking to maximize marketing investment.
- You are well-versed in B2B demand generation with proven growth results and have at least 8 years of progressive strategic marketing experience. Your experience includes CRM and marketing automation tools; content, SEO, and paid media; and account-based marketing and funnel KPIs.
- You have successfully launched multiple demand generation and digital marketing strategies and you also have a few not-so-successful learning experiences to share.
- You have proven experience driving revenue results.
- You know what it means and you like being part of a high-growth and fast-paced start-up and tech environment. You have worked in industries such as Fintech, B2B SaaS, RegTech, CyberSecurity, tech or cloud businesses.
- You have a demonstrated ability to balance strategic vision with iterative, high-velocity execution.
- You are known for being analytical and metrics-driven and you are comfortable digging into data and teasing out insights.
- You operate with a high level of accountability and a sense of urgency.
- People matter. You have a genuine interest in people and are motivated to create and maintain strong working relationships. You have a natural ability to establish rapport and trust.
- You have an undergraduate degree in Marketing, Business, or Communications.
Let us share why we think you’d love working with us.
- We have a track record of success and a vision and a plan for a promising future. GeoComply has close to 100% market share for player location regulatory compliance in the US gaming space. And we have fuelled that momentum with the expansion into new markets - media & entertainment and fintech.
- We are proud of our values and we live them in all of our actions, conversations, and work. #Build it Better, #Build it Bigger, #Build it Right
- We will support you on your learning journey. We invest in employee career growth and development. Our learning & development commitment includes leadership and technical development, a substantial budget for education and training, as well as dedicated work hours for self-study.
- We care about our team. Our GeoComply team is talented, has a bias for action, and is known for their positive attitude and energy. Team members are generously rewarded with competitive salaries, incentives, and a comprehensive benefits package.
- We care about giving back to the communities in which we live and work. GeoComply supports a broad range of community initiatives through donations and employee volunteer activities.
- We know that work can be fun. We take the time to create employee events and experiences where everyone can connect and celebrate.
Now What? Send us your resume and a cover letter. We Can’t Wait To Meet You.
At GeoComply, we live our value of building it right. Our workplace is built on mutual respect and inclusion. We know that diversity of experience and thought has led to connection, innovation, and our company’s success. We welcome applicants of all backgrounds, experiences, beliefs, and identities.
Similar searches: Marketing & Communications
More search results
Senior Lead, Marketing and Brand Management / Res…
Healthcare Excellence Canada
Sales & Marketing Coordinator – Ottawa or Toronto
Westboro Mortgage Investment Corp.
Business Partner, Marketing & Communications (18 …
Technical Safety BC
Senior Digital Marketing Officer
University of Toronto Scarborough-Marketing and Communications
Marketing and Communications Coordinator
Daily Bread Food Bank