Head of Marketing - Product and Partner Marketing
Are you a storyteller at heart? Are you intrigued by the challenge of creating a go to market vision, plan and execution for an exciting new vertical?
As Head of Marketing - Product and Partner Marketing, you will be GeoComply’s storyteller for our customers as well as the voice of the customer within our company. This is a unique opportunity to be part of GeoComply’s unfolding story as you take responsibility for creating and executing our go-to-market strategy into new markets (Fintech, Crypto Currency and Mobile Banking) as well as expanding our success in the Media and Entertainment markets.
We think this role will speak to you if you have been on the ground in launching a go-to-market marketing strategy for a new vertical or as a start-up found its product-market fit. You are a collaborator at heart and are known for partnering well with your marketing, sales, and product colleagues. You are adept at working asynchronously with global teams, customers, and regulators, ensuring that business goals, risks, and priorities are considered and reflected in strategy development and execution.
Join GeoComply and help empower the future of digital trust. GeoComply and its GeoGuard division operate at the center of a new generation of cybersecurity companies, leveraging today's geolocation data to make better risk-based decisions. Working as a critical piece of the infrastructure for some of the world’s largest tech companies, we are the global market-leader for compliance-grade geolocation data and a critical piece of the decision engine. And, at the heart of it all is people - we are equally committed to creating and sustaining a world-class experience for our employees, customers, and partners.
What You Will Be Doing
- Creating and implementing the development of compelling positioning and messaging for GeoCompy’s fintech and non-gaming sector product portfolio
- Defining and implementing effective marketing strategies for GeoComply's partner ecosystems in Film & TV, Fintech, and Cloud services
- Operating as the internal and external point of contact globally for the go-to-market strategy and execution
- Creating a framework for the identification, development, and implementation of strategic marketing campaigns & partnerships
- Supporting our sales teams with the creation of sales and marketing materials that cover the entire sales lifecycle - educating the market in terms about the importance of geolocation and fraud detection and also equipping our sales team to close the deal
- Staying on top of the competitive landscape. You’ll become an expert on our competition and how they are positioned
- Developing and leading pricing and packaging initiatives
- You are well-versed in strategic growth marketing and business development and have at least 9 years of progressive strategic marketing experience.
- You have successfully launched multiple go-to-market plans and you also have a few not-so-successful learning experiences to share.
- You know what it means and you like being part of a high-growth and fast-paced start-up and tech environment.
- You have experience in the online fraud detection and prevention industry.
- You are adept at untangling ambiguity.
- You have the experience to create a framework for the identification, development and running of strategic marketing campaigns & partnerships.
- People matter. You have a genuine interest in people and are motivated to create and maintain strong working relationships. You have a natural ability to establish rapport and trust.
- You know what it means to work effectively with asynchronous global teams.
- You have an undergraduate degree in Marketing, Business, or Communications.
Bonus Points if You
- Have a great sense of humour. Although what we do is serious, you don’t take yourself too seriously.
- Have completed your MBA.
We know you have options. Let us share why we think you’d love working with us.
- We have a track record of success and a vision and a plan for a promising future. GeoComply has close to 100% market share for player location regulatory compliance in the US iGaming space. And we have fuelled that momentum with the expansion into potentially larger markets - content protection and fintech.
- We are proud of our values and we live them in all of our actions, conversations, and work.#Build it Better, #Build it Bigger, #Build it Right
- We are proud to be part of a global team that develops award-winning solutions for some of the world’s largest and most innovative companies.
- We will support you on your learning journey. We invest in employee career growth and development. Our learning & development commitment includes leadership and technical development, a substantial budget for education and training, as well as dedicated work hours for self-study.
- We care about our team. We offer competitive salaries, a bonus program, a comprehensive benefits package (extended health, dental, and a healthcare spending account), and RRSP matching.
- We know that work without celebration is no fun. We take the time to create employee events and experiences where everyone can connect and celebrate.
Now What? Send us your resume and a cover letter. We Can’t Wait To Meet You.
At GeoComply, we live our value of building it right. Our workplace is built on mutual respect and inclusion. We know that diversity of experience and thought has led to connection, innovation, and our company’s success. We welcome applicants of all backgrounds, experiences, beliefs, identities, and statuses.
Please let us know if you require any accommodations or support during the recruitment process.
Please apply here.
Similar searches: Marketing & Communications