Do you live and breathe a digital marketing mindset? Are you intrigued by the challenge using your digital marketing expertise to connect with new potential customers?
As GeoComply’s Digital Marketing Specialist, you will be the visionary and the voice for our digital footprint. This is a unique opportunity to be part of our company’s unfolding story as you take responsibility for building, managing, and optimizing a comprehensive and compelling digital and social marketing strategy.
We think this role will speak to you if you have been part of (and liked it) a marketing team in a start-up or fast-growing tech company. You have a track record of successfully partnering with your marketing colleagues to help them to see things through a digital lens and to help their programs and campaigns stand out in digital channels. You are known for being data-driven in your recommendations and reporting. You are a collaborator at heart and you are adept at working asynchronously with global teams.
Join GeoComply and help empower the future of digital trust. GeoComply operates at the center of a new generation of cybersecurity companies, leveraging today's geolocation data to make better risk-based decisions. Working as a critical piece of the infrastructure for some of the world’s largest tech companies like the BBC and Akamai, we are the global market-leader for compliance-grade geolocation data and a critical piece of the decision engine. We have big plans in the next few years, including a targeted US IPO and various M&A opportunities.
At the heart of it all is people - we are equally committed to creating and sustaining a world-class experience for our employees, customers, and partners.
What You Will Be Doing
- Maximizing campaign performance by taking the time to understand the conversion drivers across our portfolio of products and channels (e.g. paid search, natural search/SEO, paid social, display, and e-mail).
- Leading, planning, and executing our website strategy and tactics to optimize key conversion points on the website and in-app.
- Working with our content writers to ensure written content is SEO-optimized.
- Conducting SEO audits and on-page SEO as well as link-building.
- Leading, planning, and executing experimentation strategies through A/B testing.
- Creating landing pages and optimizing for conversions.
- Creating automated reports and dashboards to analyze marketing funnels and campaign results, successes, and KPIs and making recommendations on how we can be better.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in the creation, implementation, and evaluation of digital marketing and social media strategies and plans.
- You have demonstrated experience delivering strategies and making recommendations based on the performance metrics of websites, campaigns, and digital channels.
- You have a strong track record of leading and executing websites as well as conversion optimization strategies.
- You are data-driven and it shows in your experience processing and analyzing marketing data, creating automated dashboards, and making data-driven recommendations.
- You are proficient with Google Analytics and related technologies. And it’s a bonus if you have experience with Pardot CRM.
- People matter. You have a genuine interest in people and are motivated to create and maintain strong working relationships. You have a natural ability to establish rapport and trust.
- You know what it means to work effectively with asynchronous global teams.
- You have an undergraduate degree in marketing, digital marketing, digital communications, or equivalent experience.
Let us share why we think you’d love working with us.
- We have a track record of success and a vision and a plan for a promising future. GeoComply has close to 100% market share for player location regulatory compliance in the US gaming space. And we have fuelled that momentum with the expansion into new markets - media & entertainment and fintech.
- We are proud of our values and we live them in all of our actions, conversations, and work.
#Build it Better, #Build it Bigger, #Build it Right
- We are proud to be part of a global team that develops award-winning solutions for some of the world’s largest and most innovative companies.
- We will support you on your learning journey. We invest in employee career growth and development. Our learning & development commitment includes leadership and technical development, a substantial budget for education and training, as well as dedicated work hours for self-study.
- We care about our team. Our GeoComply team is talented, has a bias for action, and is known for their positive attitude and energy. Team members are generously rewarded with competitive salaries, incentives, and a comprehensive benefits package.
- We care about giving back to the communities in which we live and work. GeoComply supports a broad range of community initiatives through donations and employee volunteer activities.
- We know that work can be fun. We take the time to create employee events and experiences where everyone can connect and celebrate.
Now What? Send us your resume and a cover letter. We Can’t Wait To Meet You.
At GeoComply, we live our value of building it right. Our workplace is built on mutual respect and inclusion. We know that diversity of experience and thought has led to connection, innovation, and our company’s success. We welcome applicants of all backgrounds, experiences, beliefs, and identities.
Similar searches: Marketing & Communications