Is telling stories about people and what they do your jam? Are you intrigued by the challenge of combining your storytelling craft, your marketing know-how, and your interest in people to create the employer brand and strategy for an fast-growing tech company
At GeoComply, we have a compelling story that not many people know about...yet. That’s where you come in. As the Head of Marketing - Employer Branding, you will be the storyteller for our employees (past, current, and future). This is a unique opportunity to be part of GeoComply’s unfolding story as you take responsibility for creating and executing a global employer branding strategy that supports our hyper growth momentum, helping us to attract and retain top talent. You will work with internal stakeholders on the execution of programs that showcase the company and our values and culture while taking into consideration local cultures, needs and channels.
We think this role will speak to you if you have been on the ground in launching an employer branding strategy for a start-up or fast-growing business. You are known for your ability to create and deliver a plan that answers the question, “What’s it like to work there?” You are a collaborator at heart and you are adept at working asynchronously with global teams, ensuring that business goals, risks, and priorities are considered and reflected in all that you do.
Join GeoComply and help empower the future of digital trust. GeoComply operates at the center of a new generation of cybersecurity companies, leveraging today's geolocation data to make better risk-based decisions. Working as a critical piece of the infrastructure for some of the world’s largest tech companies like the BBC and Akamai, we are the global market-leader for compliance-grade geolocation data and a critical piece of the decision engine. We have big plans in the next few years, including a targeted US IPO and various M&A opportunities.
At the heart of it all is people - we are equally committed to creating and sustaining a world-class experience for our employees, customers, and partners.
What You Will Be Doing
- Creating and delivering GeoComply’s global employer branding strategy that showcases our company, values, and culture.
- Conducting an employer brand audit (internal and external)
- Collaborating with our regional HR leads to understand our reputation in each of the markets that we operate in.
- Creating a consistent and compelling story that will attract and engage the right candidates.
- Identifying and participating in activities and events to promote the GeoComply employee story (e.g., social media, sponsorships, career events, conferences, award submissions, community involvement, etc.).
- Designing and producing visuals and materials that support our global talent acquisition initiatives.
- Identifying and managing digital paid media placement and schedules for global recruitment marketing campaigns.
- Identifying relevant global talent acquisition sites (e.g., Glassdoor, LinkedIn, etc.) and building out GeoComply pages on those sites.
- Partnering with our marketing and HR teams to ensure that our careers site, job postings, and social media content reflect GeoComply’s employer brand value proposition.
- Collaborating with our HR team to develop and execute internal campaigns that drive engagement and employee retention.
- You are well-versed in employer branding and have at least 8 years of progressive strategic marketing experience.
- You have successfully launched global employer branding strategies and campaigns and you also have a few not-so-successful learning experiences to share.
- You are not afraid to roll-up your sleeves to do the work and at the same time, you know how and when to build out your team.
- You are a natural project manager and are known for bringing the best out of people.
- You know what it means and you like being part of a high-growth and fast-paced start-up and tech environment.
- You are a storyteller at heart.
- You have exceptional communication skills. Whether it is written or verbal, people know what you mean, what you are asking for, and what is expected.
- People matter. You have a genuine interest in people and are motivated to create and maintain strong working relationships. You have a natural ability to establish rapport and trust.
- You know what it means to work effectively with asynchronous global teams.
- You have an undergraduate degree in Marketing, Business, or Communications.
Let us share why we think you’d love working with us.
- We have a track record of success and a vision and a plan for a promising future. GeoComply has close to 100% market share for player location regulatory compliance in the US gaming space. And we have fuelled that momentum with the expansion into new markets - media & entertainment and fintech.
- We are proud of our values and we live them in all of our actions, conversations, and work.
#Build it Better, #Build it Bigger, #Build it Right
- We are proud to be part of a global team that develops award-winning solutions for some of the world’s largest and most innovative companies.
- We will support you on your learning journey. We invest in employee career growth and development. Our learning & development commitment includes leadership and technical development, a substantial budget for education and training, as well as dedicated work hours for self-study.
- We care about our team. Our GeoComply team is talented, has a bias for action, and is known for their positive attitude and energy. Team members are generously rewarded with competitive salaries, incentives, and a comprehensive benefits package.
- We care about giving back to the communities in which we live and work. GeoComply supports a broad range of community initiatives through donations and employee volunteer activities.
- We know that work can be fun. We take the time to create employee events and experiences where everyone can connect and celebrate.
Now What? Send us your resume and a cover letter. We Can’t Wait To Meet You.
At GeoComply, we live our value of building it right. Our workplace is built on mutual respect and inclusion. We know that diversity of experience and thought has led to connection, innovation, and our company’s success. We welcome applicants of all backgrounds, experiences, beliefs, and identities.
Similar searches: Marketing & Communications