The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for delivering and implementing various marketing strategies and initiatives to enhance Testforce’s brand recognition and increase Testforce’s presence in the test and measurement industry.
*** Strong asset if candidate is fluent in both English and French! ***
- Leverage various platforms to build Testforce brand awareness and develop deeper resonance with existing clients.
- Develop and execute digital strategies and marketing campaigns such as email, SEO, SEM, display, social and cross-media advertising that incorporate strong analytical measurement capabilities.
- Evaluate website/campaign analytics to asses KPIs, identify end-user patterns and make recommendations to continually improve website/campaign effectiveness.
- Maintain supplier relationship to collaborate and coordinate with supplier marketing efforts.
- Create and design graphics for the above programs.
- Conduct surveys and market research to identify interests and concerns of key stakeholders.
- Work with marketing manager to assess, develop and implement communication and promotion strategies.
- Prepare monthly marketing reports and brief supervisor on status of marketing activities.
- Assist in the creation of targeted national media campaigns and promotions.
- Assist in the preparation and organization of seminars, workshops, trade shows and other events involving Testforce Systems.
- Strong asset if candidate is fluent in English and French.
- University degree or college diploma in marketing or communications (preference given to those with specializations in web development, digital marketing, public relations, e-commerce or related discipline).
- 2-3 years of experience in a related capacity.
- Knowledge of HTML, website content management systems (Magento), Search Engine Optimization and shopping engines.
- Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) programs and social media tools including Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Experience with marketing automation platforms such as Inbox25, Net-Results, Pardot, HubSpot, etc.
Testforce offers an excellent remuneration package!
Testforce is a leading distributor of test and measurement equipment to Aerospace and Defense, transportation, Land Mobile Radio, IoT, Education and wireless communication industries. We partner with the most well known test and measurement companies including NI (National Instruments), Tektronix, Rohde and Schwarz, VIAVI and Anritsu.
Enabling our diverse customers and partner network are the central focus of Testforce and driving the next generation requirements for aerospace, defence, land mobile radio, and wireless technologies such as 5G. Our people are equipped with the experience, knowledge, and best suppliers to ensure that our customers achieve their most critical outcomes. Our success is rooted in our core values: competitiveness, expertise, innovation, integrity, leadership and passion – a driving force for the future.
Similar searches: Marketing & Communications