POSITION TITLE: MARKETING DIRECTOR
REPORTS TO: President
WORK SCHEDULE: Regular, Full-Time, Days
ABOUT ALLSEATING: For more than 35 years, ALLSEATING has been a leader in the design and development of solutions that adjust to the needs of customers in the office, educational, and healthcare industries. Our 150,000 square foot facility in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada is home to our broad line of seating solutions. Whether it is through innovative designs or comprehensive service programs, we are always working at making people feel comfortable.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Reporting to the President, the Marketing Director is a contributing member of the leadership team. The Marketing Director is responsible for all aspects of the marketing function; including developing and empowering the marketing team; comprised of a manager, a supervisor, coordinators, and a receptionist. The Marketing Director operates at a strategic level to ensure ALLSEATING’s products are favorably represented throughout all relevant industries including the architecture and design community.
- Contribute to successful fiscal results by leading respective department(s) in achieving corporate revenue, profit, and sales objectives;
- Assume responsibility for the departmental budget, including project budgets and the monthly P&L reconciliation;
- Develop and execute annual marketing plans, including but not limited to, the responsibilities highlighted below:
1. Product Management
- Promotion and launch of new products, line extensions, and product improvements;
- New product sampling plans and specifications;
- Competitive analysis and pricing recommendations;
- Digital price catalogs and specification tools;
- Ongoing product bulletins and alerts;
- Finishes competitive analysis and recommendations;
- Fabric vendors and carded fabric programs.
2. Advertising and Communications
- Brochures, literature, sell sheets and presentations;
- Photoshoots, videos, and graphics;
- Public Relations Management: Awards, media placements, and interviews;
- Trade publication subscriptions and advertising;
- Case Studies;
- Custom assets for the sales team and
- Social media strategy.
- Ongoing evolution and preservation of the Allseating brand and
- Ensuring the communication of a cohesive and consistent brand identity.
- Web site management (including AODA initiatives);
- Bid management system; and
- Literature fulfillment portal.
5. Events, Sales Support, and Showrooms
- Annual Neocon show - strategy, theme, product and showroom layout, catering, presentations, sales meetings and social events;
- Sales meetings & client visits;
- Sales team event planning and support, Canada and USA; and
- Mississauga & Chicago showroom layout and appearance.
- Develop, coach, and mentor the Marketing department employees;
- Collaborate with multiple departments (i.e.: Sales, Design + Development, Production, etc.) to understand cross-functional priorities and integrate them into the overall marketing strategy and planning;
- Adhere to, and support, company policies and procedures; and
- Other duties as required.
In order to thrive in our fast-paced, highly flexible work environment the candidate:
- Must be capable of delivering results and positively impacting the company’s financials;
- Must be capable of working independently with minimal direct supervision;
- Must be willing to work a flexible scheduled based on the demands of the business;
- Must demonstrate unrivaled leadership skills, independent thinking, strong organization and planning abilities;
- Must be adept with deadlines and capable of managing multiple priorities simultaneously;
- Must have strong professional business communication skills;
- Must be capable of creating and maintaining strong relationships with internal and external customers;
- Must be a problem solver with strong analytical skills; and
- Must demonstrate a high level of competency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.).
- Post-Secondary Degree in Marketing or Business from a recognized college/university institution;
- Minimum of 10 years’ marketing experience; preference will be given to candidates with manufacturing and/or B2B experience; and
- Minimum three (3) years’ leadership experience coaching and developing employees.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: To support our entrepreneurial approach, our home office is a mix of open office and manufacturing facility.
We look forward to hearing from you; please submit your resume and cover letter (including salary expectations) to RESUMES@ALLSEATING.COM referencing “CMA-Marketing Director” in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest in ALLSEATING; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
ALLSEATING is an equal opportunity employer. If applicable, in accordance with AODA standards, please inform ALLSEATING of accommodations that are required during the recruitment process.
Similar searches: Manufacturing/Supply Chain/Purchasing