Director, Client Strategy
Would you describe yourself as a relationship builder, passionate about driving success for clients and your team? A versatile leader and savvy marketer? A strategic thinker with a knack for numbers and data?
Then you may be who we’re looking for.
Directors, Client Strategy are essential members of the Time + Space team, contributing to the stability and growth of the company. They act as senior client allies, guiding strategy and ensuring campaigns are delivered on time, on budget, and on strategy. They are also responsible for leading and developing a team of extremely capable marketers.
Sound interesting? Then keep reading.
A Bit More About What You’ll Do
The Director, Client Strategy will:
- Lead a national, consumer-focused client’s marketing and media strategy. To do this, you will become deeply entrenched in your client’s business, understanding their goals and challenges and anticipating their needs. You’ll build strategies to address these needs.
- Be responsible for leading a team, comprising of varying levels of individuals who focus on service delivery and client success.
- Oversee the implementation, optimization and assessment of omni-channel media campaigns.
- Maintain and build on personal industry experience and marketplace knowledge, proactively expand your knowledge of media trends, tactics, and tools.
What You’ll Bring
We’re looking for someone with over 10 years of marketing & media strategy, execution and reporting experience, with agency (or, even better, media agency) experience. You’re:
- A strong communicator, excellent presenter, adept negotiator, capable collaborator, and able to juggle multiple priorities without compromising quality.
- Experienced in managing a team in a fast-paced environment.
- A stickler for detail.
- Experienced in analyzing complex data, market research, and formulating actionable plans.
- Experienced in leading complex, multi-platform marketing campaigns – including planning, execution, and reporting.
- Brimming with curiosity and in possession of a degree in business or marketing.
We provide a competitive salary and health / benefits package.
We also have loads of perks to keep you sharp, like continuous training, a swanky new office in the trendy North End of Halifax, the ability to work virtually. We offer a work-life balance uncommon to the industry and the opportunity to work with some of the best and brightest locally and nationally.
Time + Space has a corporate goal of bringing success – to our clients, to our partners, and to our staff. We’re purposeful, collaborative, courageous, and inclusive. The ideal candidate will embody these values and will help us bring them to life.
Apply at https://timespacemedia.com/careers/
Similar searches: Marketing & Communications