Marketing & Communications Manager
- Food & Beverage Manitoba
- Winnipeg, MB
- Job Category
- Marketing & Communications
- Job Type
Are you a creative trend setter who colours outside the lines and thinks outside the box? Are you a storyteller with a zest for delivering exciting communication? Can you see a bland message and add your own spice to give it flavour and appeal?
Food & Beverage Manitoba, a not-for-profit, industry-led association dedicated to promoting Manitoba’s vibrant food and beverage processing industry, is seeking a creative Marketing & Communications Manager to shake up their communications strategy.
Food & Beverage Manitoba provides relevant support to its members ensuring they have the resources, strength, and conditions to be successful. They provide the expertise and support their members need the most; developing new markets, training a skilled workforce, building human resource capacity, creating opportunities for networking and collaboration, and sharing critical information about domestic and international trade industry regulations and government programs.
Reporting to the Executive Director, the Marketing & Communications Manager will create, write, and edit vibrant content for the website, newsletter, press releases, and social media platforms. In addition, the Marketing & Communications Manager will collaborate with the Executive Director to develop and execute marketing and communications strategies to promote Food & Beverage Manitoba’s resources and brand.
As the Marketing & Communications Manager, you are a creative and innovative individual who will bring enthusiasm and passion to the profile of the organization. Food & Beverage Manitoba has an extensive membership of incredible companies that you will spotlight in press releases or trendy video spots on the website and social media platforms. Each member has a unique story of how they came to be—as the Marketing & Communications Manager, you will tell these stories to showcase the robust resources in the food and beverage processing sector in Manitoba.
Visit http://bit.ly/FBMB-CM to learn more!
- Bachelor Degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, or a relevant field
- 3-5 years in a similar role, preferably in a non-profit environment.
- Strong experience designing and executing marketing and communication activities.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively engage in social media activities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills coupled with the ability to perform engaging presentations.
- Demonstrated ability to relay information to a broad membership base that is easily understood and interpreted.
- Natural relationship building strengths complemented by a flexible and adaptable mindset.
- Must be mandate-driven in order to effectively drive the vision of the organization.
- Experience in Food & Beverage manufacturing is a strong asset.
If you believe you can make a strong contribution to this organization as the Marketing & Communications Manager, please submit your resume in confidence to Lisa Cefali – Partner, Executive Search & Strategic Development at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting #213105
Similar searches: Marketing & Communications