Digital Marketing Specialist
- Ducks Unlimited Canada
- Remote work available
- Job Category
- Marketing & Communications
- Job Type
Ducks Unlimited Canada (DUC), one of Canada’s leading conservation organizations, is looking for a uniquely talented Digital Marketing Specialist.
For more than 80 years, DUC staff and supporters have worked tirelessly to conserve wetlands, water and wildlife. The successful candidate will recognize this opportunity as a career-defining moment, where their combination of experience and career goals align with the needs of a truly remarkable mission. As the Digital Marketing Specialist, you will have a strong grasp of current digital marketing tools, trends and strategies, and will be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to reporting.
In this position, you will be responsible for executing strategies that directly support DUC conservation and fundraising initiatives. You will conduct market research to determine supporter and customer requirements, habits and trends. A keen awareness of campaign results, engagement and conversion rates will help shape future initiatives. You have expertise in marketing for traditional, digital and social platforms, with a particular focus on leveraging DUC’s constituent relationship management platform (Salesforce/Marketing Cloud). This position will play an integral role in building DUC’s supporter base, meeting corporate goals and promoting the long-term growth of the company.
You are a self-motivated individual with a positive “can do” attitude, who thrives in a fast-paced environment. You are a problem-solver and a reliable team player with strong attention to detail, highly organized, and possess time management and interpersonal skills.
For more info, visit http://bit.ly/DUC-DMS
Experience & Qualifications
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Marketing/Business
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with digital marketing strategies and tactics
- Experience with Salesforce/Marketing Cloud or demonstrated ability to acquire skills in a timely manner
- Experience with retargeting/remarketing campaigns in different mediums (Google Ads, Facebook, and Instagram)
- Proven experience with marketing measurement tools focused on conversion and performance management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS and an understanding of how to optimize web content across different device types
- Must be comfortable with using video conference tools such as Microsoft Teams and Zoom to manage meetings and to collaborate with staff across Canada
- Adaptable to change and capable of prioritizing in a fast-paced environment
- Must have a reliable internet and telephone service when working from home
- Ability to communicate with senior marketing leaders and executives
If you would like more information about this position or Ducks Unlimited Canada, please visit http://bit.ly/DUC-DMS or contact Bonnie Luby, Research Associate at (204) 934‑8827.
If you believe you can make a strong contribution to this organization as a Digital Marketing Specialist, please submit your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting #213111.
Similar searches: Marketing & Communications