PPC & Paid Social Marketing Specialist
Who We Are
Intrigue Media Solutions Inc., is a full-service digital marketing company based in Ontario, Canada. From website design and development to SEO, email marketing, PPC and paid social campaigns, video and online advertising, we offer a full range of services to help our clients meet their growth goals.
We’re on a mission to 10x the impact of Intrigue for entrepreneurs across North America. Our goal is to empower 500 clients/year with our Marketing Action Plans in the next 10 years. This is a bold target and we’re committed to bringing it to life.
Creating high-performing PPC and Paid Social plays a key role in every Marketing Action Plan we create and we need a world-class team of PPC and Paid Social Marketing Specialists to empower our clients to grow their businesses.
If you are a lifelong learner, committed to leading yourself, a strong communicator, and a strategically oriented thinker, this position is for you.
What Success Looks Like in This Role
As a PPC & Paid Social Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for creating high-performing PPC and Paid Social campaigns primarily using Facebook and Google Ads as well as Microsoft Ads, Pinterest Ads and LinkedIn Ads. You will create and implement conversion strategies for a variety of clients and be responsible for testing, scaling, and optimizing them to deliver results. Your responsibility will be to meet the client’s goals, create campaigns that align with their brand, and follow best practices for PPC and Paid Social marketing. Knowledge of CRO and landing page best-practices is also an asset.
The ideal candidate for this position has experience creating cohesive strategies, working with a digital marketing project team & account managers, meeting with clients, and the ability to manage a roster of ongoing client campaigns. We are looking for someone who is creative, strategic, data-driven, positive, hungry for success, up for a challenge, and who enjoys working in a fun and fast-paced environment.
Create New Strategies
- Scope prospective work and advise clients and account managers on strategies to create high performing campaigns
- Able to create and write out a fully integrated strategy including ad spend recommendations
- This requires collaborating with the digital marketing project team and client account managers
- This also requires communication with clients including running strategy review sessions
Manage PPC & Paid Social Campaigns
- Fully manage Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and Microsoft Ads strategies for clients – primarily lead generation
- SEM, Display, YouTube, Facebook & Instagram, PInterest, & LinkedIn
- Able to take on existing accounts/strategies, tweak and improve their performance
- Able to create and implement robust Google Ads/Facebook Ads/Microsoft Ads accounts according to internal best-practices, including:
- Account setup, conversion tracking & event set up, audience creation & management, campaign creation, keyword & competitive research, and creative ad copywriting
- Stay current with best practices, strategies, and industry standards related to PPC, SEM, and social media advertising
- Work and collaborate with the Team Lead and other Internal Team Members including meeting remotely to be briefed on client accounts and review account performance
- Willing to attend (in-person or remote) client sessions including information gathering and strategy overview sessions
Optimization & Reporting
- Self-sufficient in managing all client accounts
- Weekly monitoring of accounts
- Define and meet key performance targets
- Responsible for ad spend and budget management
- Analyze performance and apply optimization strategies and techniques for all managed accounts
- Look for and communicate new opportunities
- Report and analyze data in Google Ads and Facebook Insights and cross-analyze with data in Google Analytics to provide key insights and recommendations on campaign performance
- Ensure proper conversion tracking, attribution, and consistency across websites and platforms
- Create monthly performance reports, including reports in Optmyzr
Skills & Requirements
- Three plus years of Google Ads, Facebook Ads experience with some additional ad experience including:
- SEM practices, Display, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Microsoft
- Experience working in Google Analytics
- Experience in optimizing accounts to improve performance
- Experience creating strategies (including ad spend budgets), implementing and optimizing them to produce results
- Proven skills in ad copywriting
- Experience using Facebook Ads and Business Manager
- Google Ads and Google Analytics certified
- Strategic mindset with a demonstrated ability to analyze data
- Experience using Facebook Pixels is a plus
- Experience with UTM code and tag creation (Google’s URL Builder) is a plus
- Experience with landing page development (WordPress and Unbounce) and conversion rate optimization (CRO) is an asset
Similar searches: Marketing & Communications