Concord Building Maintenance & Lighting Products Ltd. is a cleaning company that provides the best cleaning services in the region. Our visionary principals’ active participation in managing the business makes our Metro Vancouver cleaning services the most sought after in the industry. We have been providing both Residential and Commercial cleaning services in the Lower Mainland since 1994. Currently, we are seeking a full-time Marketing Coordinator to join our team.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Promote cleaning services through suggestive sales techniques to meet profitability goals.
- Proactively explore, source and assist in evaluation of potential customers like commercial and office buildings.
- Analyze all marketing efforts, and create effective marketing activities.
- Manage and coordinate day-to-day marketing activities; prepare marketing reports.
- Prepare and edit proposals, bids and contracts for potential customers.
- Relay appropriate information to customers to enhance the company's image.
- Research market trends and technical developments to maintain current knowledge and specifically meet customer requests.
- Receive and resolve customer complaints and problems within a timely manner.
- Understand and support marketing and sales policies and procedures to provide proper and effective treatment to all customers.
- Ensure an attractive and orderly company image at all times through effective marketing displays.
- Collect potential customer data through cold calling and networking events.
- Follow up customer sales as appropriate.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- A degree or diploma in business, marketing, or related fields is required;
- A least two years of related marketing or sales experience is required;
- Ability to develop and implement comprehensive marketing goals and plans;
- Social network management and basic graphic design;
- Customer service skills;
- Must be motivated and able to work with minimal supervision;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
Working hours: 30 hours per week
Work Location: 50 – 942 Marine Dr. SW, Vancouver, BC V6P 5Z2
How to apply:
Please review all application instructions before applying to Concord Building Maintenance & Lighting Products Ltd. and send your resume in PDF or Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org . We thank all applicants for their interest in this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Similar searches: Marketing & Communications
More search results
Lead Marketing Strategist
British Columbia Institute of Technology - 360570
Product Marketing Specialist - Later
Performance Marketing Specialist