Victor Canada is seeking candidates for the following position based in our Mississauga office. Remote working is an option for the right candidate.
Digital Marketing Strategist
What can you expect?
- You will be a key member of our dynamic global marketing and communications team focused on taking this rapidly growing company to the next level.
- Will be able to utilize your innovative & self-starter background to work on strategic development, content creation, digital marketing, social media, communications, and go-to-market plans.
- Working closely with senior business leaders, establish strategic marketing plans to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
- Develop and execute marketing initiatives to achieve stated objectives.
- Lead market research and competitive analysis efforts for new program and product launches in partnership with business leaders and teams within Victor.
- Proactively manage digital marketing platforms for Victor marketing (including Act-On email marketing automation platform).
- Assess current state of Victor marketing technology stack and make recommendations to create efficiencies and fill gaps.
- Utilize your marketing passion to help enhance the customer experience through both digital and traditional marketing tactics.
- Utilize your ability to multi-task and prioritize your work while collaborating effectively with colleagues, management, partners and vendors to help drive marketing initiatives from strategy to implementation to analysis.
What's in it for you?
- A connected culture of talented, inspired and motivated individuals who feel united in purpose.
- A future-focused organization, working with collaborative teams of professionals.
- Comprehensive health, dental, life, disability and critical illness benefits.
- A market-leading wellness program, including a wellness account to offset cost of activities that support fitness and well-being.
- A flexible pension program where you control how your retirement benefits are structured.
- Stock and savings programs designed to support your long-term financial goals.
- Flexible work arrangements.
We will count on you to:
- Create, edit, upload, and publish digital assets (i.e. digital resources, email campaigns, landing pages, surveys etc).
- Develop the strategy and execute digital advertising campaigns that include paid search, display/remarketing ads, sponsored content and other channels to meet business objectives.
- Develop the strategy for the company’s digital assets—corporate website, commercial insurance portal, post-retirement direct to consumer product portal and group benefits client-facing portal—to achieve desired business outcomes; oversee the maintenance and communications for all digital assets (ie. content, functionality enhancements, new product launches).
- Coordinate the execution of promotional activities including print, electronic media, video, direct mail, articles, promotional giveaways and signage.
- Help develop and distribute sales-enablement materials to sales teams in different business lines.
- Help establish and maintain consistent brand throughout all content—both web and print.
- Evaluate marketing and promotional activities in order to recommend strategy adjustments.
- Present new and innovative ideas to ensure the organization’s marketing strategies are fresh and exciting.
- Manage and curate marketing automation mailing lists.
- Develop and edit copy for marketing mailings, brochures, ads, articles, surveys, website landing pages and other promotional materials.
- Utilize data tools to analyze web traffic activity and marketing campaign performance; prepare monthly analytical performance reports; and manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics.
- Develop and coordinate the execution of surveys and analyze data to recommend strategy adjustments.
Required knowledge and skills:
- Proven expertise in executing integrated marketing programs, including digital, website, and content marketing programs.
- Experience working with content management systems, ideally Adobe Experience Manager.
- Experience using marketing automation software, Act-On preferred.
- Knowledge of web usability best practices, SEO, website navigation design and flow, and content management methods.
- Strong writing and editorial skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage projects under tight deadlines.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and research skills.
- Ability to learn and understand underwriting and insurance concepts and information in order to create informative and transparent content.
What you need to have:
- Undergraduate Degree, ideally in marketing.
- 3-5 years of work experience in marketing.
- Experience with content management system preferred with the ability to read, analyze, and interpret data and information.
What makes you stand out:
- Ability to effectively present information to top management.
- Being a strong independent worker but also extremely collaborative and able to work across the business.
- Not afraid to share ideas, voice opinions and stand up for the marketing guidelines set in place.
- Act-On and Adobe Experience Manager experience strongly preferred.
Victor Canada is a subsidiary of Victor Insurance Holdings and a leading managing general agent in Canada. Victor Canada has a rich history in specialty insurance, and offers a unique range of products and programs distributed through independent brokers and advisors. With deep, specialized underwriting expertise, the company provides a wide range of insurance coverage—from specialty property and casualty and professional liability insurance to group and retiree benefits. For more information, visit www.victorinsurance.ca. Victor Insurance Holdings is the world’s largest managing general underwriter with locations in the US, Canada, UK, Netherlands, Germany, Italy and Australia. It handles more than $1.6 billion USD in premium on behalf of numerous insurance carriers, through a large network of more than 25,000 active insurance agents and brokers. Victor Insurance is committed to building on 60-plus years of experience to develop products that address risk in new and evolving areas. For more information, visit www.victorinsurance.com.
Similar searches: Marketing & Communications