Digital Marketing Specialist
- Daily Bread Food Bank
- Toronto, ON
- $58000 -$63,000
- Job Category
- Marketing & Communications, New Media/Creative Arts/Writers, Technology and Digital Media
- Job Type
Reporting to Associate Vice President, Marketing and Communications, the Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for developing, implementing and optimizing digital marketing strategies to expand Daily Bread Food Bank’s reach and increase engagement with our audience.
The successful candidate will work collaboratively across the organization to provide strategic leadership and support, while maintaining brand consistency and building a best-in-class experience across all digital touch-points (including website, social platforms, e-mail/content, paid digital)
- Working closely with Associate VP, Marketing and Communications, as well as cross-functional teams, develop creative and effective campaigns that will meet business objectives for the organization.
- Develop strategies for audience acquisition and engagement and implement segmentation tactics for email communications.
- Oversee Daily Bread’s paid search and display digital marketing program
- Contribute to long-term planning for all digital platforms to ensure continuous improvement of online presence.
- Regular monitoring and optimization of digital marketing tools
- Spearhead website management (functionality, updates, landing pages, optimization, online forms, SEO)
- Draw upon best practices in web user experience to wireframe new pages and tools to enhance user experience and ensure repeat traffic.
- Development and execution of social media strategy (organic and paid), including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Collaborate with all business units to understand requests for digital support and implement appropriate solutions.
- Reporting on all digital Key performance indicators
What we are looking for
- University degree, preferably with a focus on Marketing/Digital Communications
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience in digital marketing/digital customer experience
- Demonstrated passion for new digital marketing tools and technology
- Proven success developing and implementing innovative digital and social media strategies
- Experience running paid search, remarketing and display advertising campaigns
- Experience with email marketing, including A/B testing and dynamic content creation
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, SEO and performance metrics
- General understanding of programming and/or scripting languages - HTML, CSS
- Knowledge of experience design, including website usability, A/B testing, content presentation/mapping, and Internet best practices
Expertise you bring
- High level of accountability and project management skills with proven ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Strong leadership, communication, and presentation skills
- Effective interpersonal, negotiation, and diplomacy skills required to promote working partnerships among internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in leading ground-up website design and development projects
- Solid analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving abilities
- Knowledge of email and content marketing, SEO and SEM
- Knowledge of content accessibility guidelines and compliance
Applicants must submit a cover letter stating why they are suitable for the role, a resume and three writing samples to be considered for the position.