World Renew is an International Development and Disaster Response organization on a mission - compelled by God's deep passion for justice & mercy, we join communities around the world to renew hope, reconcile lives, and restore creation - and we have an opportunity for you to join us in this work! We are looking for an experienced direct marketing professional with creativity and data-driven thinking.
World Renew is an agency of the Christian Reformed Church and we are currently seeking a Senior Marketing Strategist to serve as a vital part of the binational (Canada and U.S.A.) Marketing and Communications (MarComm) team. This position will be responsible for leading the binational strategy for direct marketing which includes all direct mail and associated emails, and other direct marketing tactics. The individual in this position will also be responsible for leading the Canadian new donor acquisition strategy.
This position will be based in the Burlington-Canada office location. However, due to the current COVID-19 restrictions in place, it will be temporarily remote.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Following are duties and responsibilities that should be considered for this high contributor role:
- Lead and execute the Direct Marketing strategy for both Canada and the USA; supervising the direct marketing tactical work
- Develop revenue projections and budgets for direct marketing tactics; optimize results year over year
- Manage and grow recurring donor giving programs and campaigns
- Manage and continuously improve the new donor welcome process as needed, converting new donors into loyal donors, and actively recapturing lapsed donors
- Lead strategy development and implementation for Canadian lead and donor acquisition strategy
- Create and implement marketing and lead acquisition strategy for World Renew’s legacy society and broader planned giving offering for Canada and the USA
- Lead and execute marketing communications strategy for international disasters and World Renew’s participation in partnered disaster response projects with agencies such as Canadian FoodGrains Bank and the Humanitarian Coalition
- Actively participate in Canadian constituency engagement and fundraising team leadership
- Offer in-country support to Canadian MarComm team members on Canadian specific issues
- Research Canadian philanthropic market and developments in marketing best practices
- Perform other duties as assigned
More information about this opportunity can be found on our website: https://worldrenew.ca/careers. Candidates interested in applying for this opportunity should plan to do so on our website: https://worldrenew.ca/careers on or before March 12, 2021.
Similar searches: Marketing & Communications