What We Can Offer YOU:
- Provide you with the opportunity to work as a strategic business partner and be able to work interdepartmentally and externally with our suppliers and vendors to drive top-line revenue growth for your chemical product portfolio.
- Have the opportunity to spearhead all pre-launched activities including the facilitation of sales force and customer training; while leveraging the tools provided to you, such as: samples, product testing and various types of marketing collateral etc.
- Be seen as the chemical product category subject matter expert with the organization to help answer any questions or to address any issues that may arise at anytime.
- As a Chemical Product Manager Ambassador, you will get the opportunity to work collaboratively on any projects related to this category that may arise within the organization or through our suppliers and customers.
- Ability to foster a strong collaborative relationship with our sales leaders in order to succeed at achieving the companies overall goals and that of your portfolio.
- Provide you with the opportunity to lead various exciting promotional initiatives with our customers and sales force to grow top-line revenue and margin.
- You have the chance to be innovative and creative by researching new products and their strategic integration into your product range(s) for defined markets.
- Have the chance to manage, analyze and forecast the launch of new products and activities that come from planning the product life cycle on a short and long-term basis.
- Drive the success within your chemical product category by leveraging innovative resources and identify key competitor and consumer trends.
- Act as a leader in determining the plan of action for the chemical product line by analyzing sales data in order to find product line gaps, trends, product performance, utilizing that data for present and future forecasts etc.
- As a Chemical Product Manager, you will initiate and foster successful supplier partnerships in efforts to bring new products and innovation to market.
What YOU will bring to this role:
- Have 3-5 years of experience in a Product Manager role or alike.
- Have the knowledge and industry related experience as a preference.
- Post-Secondary education in a related field is an asset.
- Fully proficient in oral and written French and English is an asset.
- Must be a strong thought leader and possess a natural curiosity while being analytical and an innate problem solver.
- Innately hungry for success, knowledge, and are inquisitive by nature.
- Be a self-starter who is driven by working in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Have strong influential ability and be able to lead in a diplomatic and tactful manner.
- Must possess professional presentational ability with effective communication and strong interpersonal skills.
- Prior experience or knowledge with using excel and MS Office in compiling / extracting and leveraging data, creating pivot tables / graphs and presentations etc.
- This role would require approximately 15% travel, including overnight travels during the year.
What We Can Offer YOU:
- Competitive compensation including salary and bonus
- A comprehensive training program that will give you the tools and resources to drive your creativity and pave the way for the best possible development of your talents
- Long-Term Career Development Opportunities
- Competitive group Benefits Program and Pension Plan
- Coaching, mentoring, and continuous support in your role from all management levels.
Similar searches: Marketing & Communications
More search results
Director, Undergraduate Marketing and Communicati…
Queen's University - Central Human Resources
Time Education Inc.
Director, Client Relations & Business Development
Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP
Integrated Marketing Communications Manager
University of Toronto
SVP, Marketing & Business Operations Toronto Blue…
Toronto Blue Jays