Content Marketing Strategist
Who we are:
For over 100 years, Superior Glove Works Ltd. (Superior Glove) has led the industrial safety market in the design and manufacture of innovative, high-quality gloves and sleeves. Based out of Acton, Ontario in Canada, Superior Glove has grown from humble beginnings to a global contender with facilities all over the world and a product offering of over 3,500 different gloves and sleeves. Superior Glove offers leading-edge safety gloves and sleeves to protect against a multitude of hazards including cuts, impacts, punctures, abrasion, heat, and cold.
Who we are looking for:
Do you put people first? Are you passionate about creating a great product experience for customers? Are you innovative? A self-starter? Adaptable? Like to have fun? You could be part of the Superior Glove Works team!
If you are highly collaborative, have top notch project management skills, and enjoy managing and producing content in a fast-paced work environment, please read on! If you consider yourself a positive individual who embraces strategic challenges and enjoys creating and implementing large integrated content programs, this may be the role for you!
We are currently recruiting for a Content Marketing Strategist to work from our Global Headquarters located in Acton, ON. This position has the ability to work remotely but must be willing and able to travel to Head Office as needed.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Content Strategist is responsible for developing and overseeing content strategy in collaboration with our Marketing Manager. The successful candidate will develop and maintain on-strategy content plans and editorial calendars; and they will develop creative concepts for content across all channels for both digital and print media, including creative concepts for both written and visual content. This individual is also responsible for content management, including owning project management and workflows related to marketing content creation and maintenance, conducting regular content audits, and maintaining internal and external marketing content.
The Content Strategist is also highly skilled at copywriting and copyediting. The successful candidate will spend a portion of their time creating long and short form written content for major and strategic pieces across a variety of print and digital media. Additionally, this individual will be responsible for reviewing and copyediting pieces written by other colleagues on the Marketing Team and across the organization as needed.
- Collaborate with Marketing Manager on content marketing strategy that integrates written and visual content to support company marketing strategy and drive content plans and editorial calendars.
- Create on-strategy content plans and editorial calendars.
- Develop creative concepts for content across all digital and print channels and media, including written content (advertisements, emails, webinars, sales team collateral, case studies, blog posts, long form articles, etc.) and visual content (infographics, video, etc.)
- Maintain content voice, style and messaging guidelines and ensure all content adheres to guidelines.
- Own project management and workflows related to marketing content creation and maintenance.
- Review and curate written and visual content for digital and print media.
- Conduct regular content audits and make recommendations for improvements.
- Develop and maintain internal marketing content libraries; track and maintain external marketing content that lives on third party platforms.
- Partner with Digital Marketing Operations colleagues to understand effectiveness of marketing content and adjust content and strategies to improve performance.
- Work with cross functional teams, to gather information and insights necessary to support content development.
- Create long and short form written content for major and strategic pieces across a variety of print and digital media.
- Review and copyedit pieces written by other Marketing Team members as well as colleagues across the organization.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing; related degrees or equivalent of content marketing experience
- 5 years’ content management experience, including creating and managing content plans and editorial calendars
- 5 years’ experience writing specifically for marketing in variety of digital and print media
- Demonstrated success in project management and cross-functional teamwork
- Proven ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Must be fluent in Microsoft suite and use of shared file systems such as SharePoint
- Proficiency in Asana, Monday or similar project management platforms
- Superb writing skills; excellent communicator
- Proactively seeks and tests solutions to overcome challenges and thrives on constructive feedback
- Selected candidates must be able to submit a professional portfolio of relevant marketing projects and writing to share for consideration
Why work for us?
Would you like an opportunity to contribute new ideas, where new perspectives are welcomed? How would you like to become a part of an innovative, family oriented and fast-growing organization? How does this also sound to you?
- Listed as one of 2020’s Canada’s top 100 small to medium Employers!
- Named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies 7th consecutive year in a row!
- Winner of Halton Hills 2017 Environmental Excellence Award
- Health, Dental and Extended Benefits
- Group RRSP Plan, Employee Assistance and Education Assistance Programs
- Join our online company Recognition Program, gain access to fantastic rewards
- Enjoy Fresh fruit Mondays, Snack Box and subsidized coffee program,
- Access to our on-site fitness equipment, “Grab and Go” bikes, game room, and more
- As part of the “family” you can join in on our community involvement, staff lunch adventures, annual barbeques and much more!
We are a family owned and operated company meeting international standards by “Improving Occupational Hand Protection through Innovation”.
Please apply with your resume and cover letter through our career page at https://www.superiorglove.com/en/careers. Please apply by midnight on Monday, January 11, 2021.
Superior Glove strives to create a respectful, accessible, and inclusive work environment. Upon individual request, the company will endeavor to remove any barrier to the hiring process to accommodate candidates with disabilities.
More search results
SVP, Marketing & Business Operations Toronto Blue…
Toronto Blue Jays
Sales And Marketing Representative
Touchmark at Wedgewood
Marketing Communications Manager