Paid Media Specialist
Who we are:
For over 100 years, Superior Glove Works Ltd. (Superior Glove) has led the industrial safety market in the design and manufacture of innovative, high-quality gloves and sleeves. Based out of Acton, Ontario in Canada, Superior Glove has grown from humble beginnings to a global contender with facilities all over the world and a product offering of over 3,500 different gloves and sleeves. Superior Glove offers leading-edge safety gloves and sleeves to protect against a multitude of hazards including cuts, impacts, punctures, abrasion, heat, and cold.
Who we are looking for:
Do you put people first? Are you passionate about creating a great product experience for customers? Are you innovative? A self-starter? Adaptable? Like to have fun? You could be part of the Superior Glove Works team!
If you are an experienced paid media manager with top notch project management skills, and you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, please read on! If you consider yourself a positive and collaborative individual who embraces challenges and enjoys planning and implementing large paid media programs, this may be the role for you!
We are currently recruiting for a Paid Media Specialist to work from our Global Headquarters located in Acton, ON. This position has the ability to work remotely but must be willing and able to travel to Head Office as needed.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Paid Media Specialist is responsible for developing and overseeing paid media strategy in collaboration with our Marketing Manager. The successful candidate will develop and maintain on-strategy media plans and editorial calendars for both digital and print channels with an emphasis on digital media.
This successful candidate will also be responsible for all aspects of paid media planning, buying, and management. This includes sourcing, selecting, and building relationships with media partners, owning project management and workflow for paid media projects, as well as analyzing, reporting on, and optimizing paid media performance.
- Collaborate with Marketing Manager on paid media strategy that integrates digital and print media to support company marketing strategy and drive media buying and planning.
- Create on-strategy media plans and editorial calendars.
- Work with colleagues across the Marketing Team and the company to gather information and insights necessary to support media strategy development.
- Source, research and select optimal paid media partners and platforms in line with budget, target audiences and marketing objectives.
- Develop relationships with paid media contacts and negotiate media buys in line with paid media budget
- Own project management and workflow for paid media projects, ensuring all content is completed and submitted on time and to specifications.
- Analyze, report on, and optimize paid media performance; partner with Digital Marketing Operations colleagues to understand effectiveness and adjust content and strategies to improve performance.
- Maintain advertising editorial calendars accordingly.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing; related degrees or equivalent media management experience
- 5 years’ experience in paid media strategy and management across all digital and print channels with an emphasis on digital media
- 5 years’ experience in all facets of planning, buying, scheduling, analyzing, reporting on, and optimizing a paid media program with a large number of media partners and varying audiences
- Industrial sector experience of any kind is preferred
- Experience in B2B marketing or a mix of B2B and B2C marketing
- Demonstrated success in project management and cross-functional teamwork
- Proven ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Must be fluent in Microsoft suite and use of shared file systems such as SharePoint or OneDrive
- Proficiency in Asana, Monday or similar project management platforms
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Collaborative work style.
- Proactively seeks and tests solutions to overcome challenges and thrives on constructive feedback
Why work for us?
Would you like an opportunity to contribute new ideas, where new perspectives are welcomed? How would you like to become a part of an innovative, family oriented and fast-growing organization? How does this also sound to you?
- Listed as one of 2020’s Canada’s top 100 small to medium Employers!
- Named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies 7th consecutive year in a row!
- Winner of Halton Hills 2017 Environmental Excellence Award
- Health, Dental and Extended Benefits
- Group RRSP Plan, Employee Assistance and Education Assistance Programs
- Join our online company Recognition Program, gain access to fantastic rewards
- Enjoy Fresh fruit Mondays, Snack Box and subsidized coffee program,
- Access to our on-site fitness equipment, “Grab and Go” bikes, game room, and more
- As part of the “family” you can join in on our community involvement, staff lunch adventures, annual barbeques and much more!
We are a family owned and operated company meeting international standards by “Improving Occupational Hand Protection through Innovation”.
Please apply with your resume and cover letter through our career page at https://www.superiorglove.com/en/careers. Please apply by midnight on Monday, January 11, 2021.
Superior Glove strives to create a respectful, accessible, and inclusive work environment. Upon individual request, the company will endeavor to remove any barrier to the hiring process to accommodate candidates with disabilities.
Similar searches: Technology and Digital Media
More search results
Manager, Communications and Marketing
Let's Talk Science
Vice President, Advancement and External Relations
Memorial University of Newfoundland
STEPS Public Art
External Communications Manager
Full Time Manager, Marketing Communications
The Salvation Army Ontario Divisional Headquarters