Client Development Manager
It’s nice to meet you
We are Delvinia, located in the heart of downtown Toronto at King and Peter streets. We are one of Canada’s fastest growing technology firms as recognized by Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 program for the last three consecutive years. We specialize in consumer research data collection and research automation, through our automation platform: Methodify!
We are dedicated to providing researchers and insight professionals the ability to quickly gather and deliver high quality information about Canadian consumers. We do this by accessing our community of 1,000,000+ Canadians, through our AskingCanadians research community,
We take great pride in our culture, and are committed to each member of our team. We promote a culture of creativity, collaboration and execution – and consider ourselves a family. We offer personal and professional development opportunities and a close-knit team environment with an entrepreneurial spirit.
We are currently looking for a Client Development Manager to join our team.
As a Client Development Manager for Delvinia, your role will consist of but not be limited to:
· Ignite a sense of excitement with clients, encouraging adoption and expansion where possible.
· Actively manage client relationships to increase adoption, ensure retention, and increase satisfaction.
· Build relationships with customers at all levels from end users to Directors of Research, Marketing, and Senior Executives through engaging emails, phone calls, and in-person meetings.
· Serve as the lead point of contact for 90% of customer account management matters. Handle both strategic account management and transactional sales activity including creating scopes of work.
· Manage and track KPIs related to renewal and expansion commitments to ensure predictable and exceptional results.
· Keep up to date with administrative responsibilities related to sales, client projects, and reporting.
· Lead both online and class-room style training sessions to support client activation and adoption
· Be responsible for the execution of inside sales, sales planning and account management.
· Lead sales efforts with the support of senior management.
· Prospect and engage with the local markets, if required.
· Establish deeply rooted and long term relationships with both intermediaries and clients.
· Liaise with sales support executives to achieve sales objectives.
· Support the growth of the team and organization.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for someone with excellent written and oral communication skills, is self-motivated and able to work both independently and in conjunction with a team. In addition, we are looking for someone with:
· 3+ year’s proven Customer Success Management/ Account Management experience preferably with a SaaS or Technology company.
· A great team player who can also thrive in self-managed and independent environments.
· Prior experience managing a diverse client portfolio, with a proven track record of outstanding customer service.
· Highly organized and results oriented.
· An enthusiastic ‘can-do’ attitude that isn’t afraid to tackle challenges.
· The ability to be adaptable with a high level of emotional intelligence.
· Diplomacy and tact
· An entrepreneurial mindset
Definite Assets & Differentiators:
· Ability to build long-term valuable and strategic relationships
· Experience in the Market Research industry.
· Experience in Business Development.
How to apply:
If this sounds like the role for you and you are up for the challenge, please contact us.
We look forward to reviewing your qualifications as outlined in a cover letter and resume.
Please send your application to: email@example.com
Some things to note:
We will only contact candidates who qualify for an interview. A satisfactory review of your references and a criminal background check are part of our selection process.
AskingCanadians is an equal opportunity employer and we highly encourage applications from; women, visible minorities, members of the LGBTQ community, persons with disabilities, and persons of Aboriginal heritage.
AskingCanadians is committed to providing a fully accessible recruitment process. Should you require additional accommodations to participate in our process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your request, or to obtain additional information.
Similar searches: Sales and Business Development
More search results
Children's Wish Foundation of Canada
Accounting Team Lead - Marketing
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
Marketing Data Analyst
Marketing Communications Associate
Telemarketing / Part Time Research