This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and agile Digital Media Coordinator to join our Toronto Marketing team! The ideal candidate comes with 3-5 years of digital media coordination experience, has strong coordination and data analysis skills, is extremely detail oriented and is passionate about all things digital media!
Stikeman Elliott has been voted as one of the Best Employers in Canada for the past ten years running and is located in the heart of the financial district, just steps from the subway and Go stations. If you are a Digital Media and Marketing professional who thrives in a fast-paced and results-driven environment, we want to hear from you!
The Digital Media Coordinator is a key player on the Marketing team, helping develop and execute on the firms’ digital media initiatives. Passionate about the latest and greatest in social media, web, SEO and marketing, you’ll use your skills to engage audiences and help elevate our digital presence.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working directly with various teams including Communications, CRM, Business Development, Knowledge Management and Recruitment to plan, draft, and publish content for web and social media
- Preparing analytics reports in an engaging format and communicating to stakeholders at various levels of the firm
- Facilitating multimedia projects (ex. videos, podcasts) with external partners
- Championing the use of social media for our lawyers’ and executives’ personal business development
- Providing web and social media training and troubleshooting as required
- Staying up-to-date on industry trends and making suggestions on how to optimize the firm’s digital presence and engage audiences
- Performing other duties as assigned within nature and level of the job
Knowledge and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Digital Marketing, Communications or related field
- 3-5 years’ experience in Digital Marketing and Communications
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing technologies and trends with an aptitude to learn
- Web administration is an asset, with an understanding of content management best practices
- Experience with web (Google Analytics) and social media analytics is an asset
Skills and Attributes:
- Ability to quickly set priorities and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong data analytics and excel skills, with outstanding attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Results-driven, proactive and able to work autonomously
- Team player who is able to relate to and work with a wide variety of stakeholders
Stikeman Elliott is committed to accommodating people with disabilities as part of our hiring process. If you have special requirements, please advise Human Resources during the recruitment process.
We thank all applicants however, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Similar searches: Marketing & Communications
More search results
Senior Marketing Manager
Aquatic Informatics Inc.
Marketing Communications Manager
Oakville & Milton Humane Society
Associate Director, Marketing & Communications
BC Cancer Foundation
DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
The Globe and Mail
Manager, Events and Experiential
British Columbia Institute of Technology - 360570