Join us today, you will become part of something bigger than us, something truly life changing.
About Hope and Healing International:
We are a Christian organization, working to bring hope and healing to kids and their families living with disabilities in the poorest communities of the world. Ranked by Charity Intelligence as a 5-star charity and included in 2020 Top 100 list we work to demonstrate real impact, fiscal transparency, and donor accountability.
Scope of position:
- Employment status: Salaried, Full-Time (35 hours per week)
- Salary: TBD + Benefits & RRSP
- Location: Based in York Region, Ontario
- Date posted: November 4, 2020
The Marketing Services Manager is the person responsible for leading the creative team in delivering direct marketing packages as well as other brand aligned collateral materials and full stack web services. Utilizing an agency approach, the Marketing Services Manager will work closely with various Marketing Segments to ensure packages delivered meet or exceed our internal customers’ expectations.
More specifically, the Marketing Services Manager will:
- Develop and lead the execution of creative concepts that meet the business objectives of the organization to advance our marketing strategy;
- Manage multiple projects in print, digital, and video from concept through to completion;
- Collaborate with Director, Mass Marketing to develop effective creative that meets defined direct marketing and brand standards;
- Collaborate with other market segments to develop creative collateral reference material, outbound correspondence and other materials in a manner consistent with brand and design standards;
- Direct web designer in producing all stages of layout and development to final release of web assets, videos, and email;
- Inspire the marketing services team to constantly drive for excellence;
- Address and resolve performance issues swiftly and effectively;
- Provide quality control over concepts and projects;
- Keep abreast of industry trends and competitive landscape;
- Organize and coordinate marketing services departmental resources, including staff, financial resources and other, to implement the course of actions which was determined during the planning process;
- Establish benchmarks or standards based on organizational or/and department’s goals, comparing actual performance against these standards, and taking corrective actions if required;
- Oversee implementation of the Integrated marketing plan;
- Participate in the development of annual marketing plans;
- Set and optimize marketing services budget;
- Handle additional responsibilities as required.
Why would you want to come and work with us?
- You will take on a significant role in changing the world;
- You will work shoulder to shoulder with people as excited about changing the world as you are;
- You can bring your faith to work – it makes for an awesome atmosphere;
- We have a comprehensive benefits and Group RRSP plan and we end work early on Fridays in the summer to allow our team to enjoy some fresh air and sunshine;
- We believe in work-life balance so we offer 15 paid vacation days starting from the first year of service, 10 paid personal days and days off to volunteer and for spiritual growth
Our ideal candidate would have:
- Bachelor Degree in Business/ Marketing/ Communications or relevant field;
- 5+ years of prior relevant experience including direct marketing and digital fundraising;
- 3+ years people management experience;
- Demonstrated ability to recognize and direct creative development of strong fundraising materials;
- Strong creative and editorial background;
- Conceptual, analytical and process skills;
- Strong project management skills;
- Sound multitasking abilities;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Ability to lead and challenge others to achieve progressively higher levels of performance;
- Must work well in a deadline driven environment;
- Team player;
- Ability to manage print vendors and conduct press checks;
- Strong computer skills, including use of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and familiarity with integrating various technologies to support marketing efforts.
Working conditions and other requirements:
- Standard office environment;
- Must have a reliable source of transportation.
If this tempts you even a little bit and you meet the minimum requirements, let’s set up a conversation.
In Accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), Hope and Healing International strives to ensure that all recruiting processes are non-discriminatory.
If you require an accommodation, please advise HR in advance of attending the interview. Hope and Healing International is a ‘child-and-adults-at-risk-safe organization’. As a condition of employment, successful candidates will be required to undergo Vulnerable Sector Screening from the police jurisdiction in which they reside.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. All other applicants are thanked for their interest.
Similar searches: Marketing & Communications
More search results
Manager, Digital Effectiveness
Vice President, Strategic Marketing & Development…
Nature Conservancy of Canada (NCC) / Conservation de la Nature (CNC)
Public Relations Coordinator (maternity leave con…
Vice President, Marketing & Customer Service
Alberta Blue Cross