- HCMA Architecture and Design
- Job Category
- Marketing & Communications
- Job Type
If we asked you “What’s possible?” would you look for an answer?
We are an interdisciplinary design firm, driven by the desire to help create happier, healthier, more connected communities. As we look to expand our Marketing team, we're looking for an enthusiastic, professional marketing coordinator to help scale our content production and deliver our marketing projects.
You will be responsible for managing our social media accounts, curating content for our newsletters, maintaining the content on our website, promoting events and TILT initiatives, and assisting with day-to-day project administration tasks.
Your experience could be 2-3 years in a marketing, advertising, or graphic design role. But, importantly, you’re passionate about the power of design, writing, and creativity to change people’s lives.
Content Marketing: 70%
- Create content for blog posts, social media, presentations, brochures, zines, email campaigns, and press releases.
- Manage HCMA’s social media accounts and website.
- Execute strong, consistent campaigns across our marketing channels.
- Assist in managing photography for projects and marketing campaigns.
- Assist in promoting TILT events, e.g. Life Drawing, Artist in Residence events.
- Work with external videographers to plan shoots.
Project Delivery: 30%
- Respond to requests from any external conference organizers that we are supporting.
- Research latest trends in social media and content marketing.
- Provide proposal writing support as required.
- Provide proofreading and editing support to the wider firm.
- Work with external web developers to troubleshoot any website maintenance issues.
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Demonstratable graphic design skills. Ability to use Adobe Suite.
- A firm grasp of marketing theory, copywriting principles, SEO principles, and social media.
- Marketing and content writing/creation experience, preferably in the AEC industry.
- Creativity, a collaborative spirit, easy to work with, reliable, and organized.
- Ability to use WordPress CMS.
Tell us about you:
We want to understand your way of thinking, your way of writing, and why HCMA is the place for you.
With that in mind, please send relevant examples of your work with your resume, and answer the following questions in your cover letter, keeping your total response below 800 words; send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Give us an example of a business that tells great stories. Why do you like them?
- Why is HCMA the place for you? What type of stories would you be proud of sharing with the world?
Working at HCMA
We offer an open environment with the opportunity to grow your skills and socialize with your colleagues. You must be legally eligible to work in Canada and provide supporting evidence prior to any potential offer of employment.
Thank you for your interest and for taking the time to consider this opportunity.
No phone calls or agencies.
Similar searches: Marketing & Communications
More search results
Digital Marketing Associate
Manager, Marketing Programs
Saskatchewan Governement Insurance
Manager, Digital Effectiveness
Vice President, Strategic Marketing & Development…
Nature Conservancy of Canada (NCC) / Conservation de la Nature (CNC)
Public Relations Coordinator (maternity leave con…