Our client is a leading, VC-backed start-up in the psychedelic-assisted psychotherapy space. The Company is building a global network of clinics and services to provide medical and therapeutic psychedelic experiences in the treatment of mental health; and expects to be listed on a Canadian stock exchange in 2020. In this role, you will work closely with the CEO to create a brand, a comprehensive local and global marketing strategy, and be responsible for building brand and sector advocacy. We need someone who can roll-up their sleeves and build and execute in a start up environment.
Reporting to the CEO, you will lead the strategy and execution of the Company’s marketing and communications activities, develop the Company brand establishing Company as a leader in psychedelic-assisted psychotherapy (PAP), and build advocacy for the Company and PAP sector. Collaborating with internal and external advisors, you will lead and execute marketing tactics including but not limited to: brand development, marketing of Company’s mental healthcare services, integrating marketing activities of companies acquired by the Company, updating and improving corporate presentations, assisting in the drafting and dissemination of press releases, manage all social media and digital activities. Initial marketing strategies and activities will be based on a North American presence and will grow to include global initiatives.
- Design and lead the implementation of the Company’s marketingstrategy
- Manage consultants, employees, social media professionals, marketing agencies, and others to deliver coordinated and impactful messaging to the health care community and to potential patients.
- Establish clear KPIs and processes for reporting on the effectiveness of marketing efforts
- Understand the psychedelic market: market trends, competitive landscape, themes inthe emerging psychedelics sector
- Build country specific marketing strategies and tactics when required.
- Build clinic marketing materials, programs, and clinic initiatives to improve patient awareness
- Other duties as requested by Company’s senior leadership team
- Minimum of 10 years experience in progressively senior marketing roles with a strong track record in building and delivering marketing, advocacy, corporate communications, and branding initiatives.
- Business (post) graduate
- Must have public company (Canadian) or start-up company marketing experience
- Experience in working with regulatory bodies and other stakeholders to build sector advocacy
- Exceptional writing and editing skills; outstanding attention to detail
- Ability to establish strong relationships across the organization and externally
- Solutions-oriented and a great problem solver with a high degree of emotional intelligence
- Mission-oriented and a passion for driving change
- Knowledge across multiple sectors (healthcare,technology, wellness)
Similar searches: Marketing & Communications
More search results
Head Of Marketing
Senior Marketing Manager (Medical)
Sales and Marketing Associate - Construction Comp…
Michael Page CA
Directeur, Contenu Marketing
BANQUE LAURENTIENNE DU CANADA
Manager, Content Marketing
LAURENTIAN BANK OF CANADA