- Our client is a Fortune 500 company. They require an experienced, talented individual to oversee, run and expand their Marketing Division from their Canadian location in West End Toronto.
- The selected individual will be required to meet or exceed net sales growth objectives as well as profit objectives. Responsibilities will include P+L Management, Business Analysis, budget management as well as marketing plan development and implementation.
- Responsible for Managing / maximizing the performance of assigned business including forecasting, product flow, and new product developments
- Develop new product plans by incorporating market, shopper, customer, and consumer insights to inform Pricing, Promotion, Product Assortment/Mix and Placement Develop and/or adapt packaging communication appropriate for Canadian Market
- Work with Strategic Business partners, Sales, Design and Merchandising to develop products that will fill white spaces in the assortments to drive profitable sales seasonally as well as during key promotional periods
- Develop and define new business development strategies in collaboration with Sales and Merchandising
- Develop and present line reviews and business presentations for key stakeholder meetings including: Retail partners, Customer Management group, Sales associates and upper management
- Manage the day to day business processes to ensure effective and efficient business management to deliver sales commitment, profit objectives and inventory goals.
- Drive / Participate in the development of major initiatives including research activities, Website development, online sales activities
- Develop and manage social Media, PR and launch strategies providing creative direction to outside agencies with outside agencies.
- Develop and manage brand marketing expense budget
- Must be able to demonstrate a management style that handles complex interactions within a matrix organization. Will work with cross functional business teams located in the USA, Asia and Central America including but not limited to Finance, Planning, Customer operations, IT etc.
- Bi-lingual English/French would be an asset.
- Resumes to email@example.com
Similar searches: Marketing & Communications
More search results
Senior Marketing Manager (Medical)
Sales and Marketing Associate - Construction Comp…
Michael Page CA
Manager Content Marketing
LAURENTIAN BANK OF CANADA
Marketing and Events Administrator