Loyalty, Insights & Analytics Director
- Leaders International Executive Search
- Calgary, AB
- Job Category
- Marketing & Communications
Responsible for growing and managing the existing Calgary Co-op Membership loyalty program as well as the development and implementation of any future loyalty solutions including integration of strategic alliances that will add value for Calgary Co-op members. The Loyalty, Insights and Analytics Director will ensure alignment with broader business and marketing strategies that promote sales, profitability, and customer lifetime value (LTV).
This role reports to the VP Marketing and Member Relations. The Manager, Customer Loyalty is a direct report, with two team members; Email Specialist and Loyalty Specialist.
- Develop program strategy and oversee execution of Calgary Co-op’s membership loyalty program, driving acquisition and retention, enhancing value for members while building trust and growing share of wallet and lifetime value for all Calgary Co-op lines of business.
- Partner with internal and external resources to develop the loyalty offering and capture data along the customer journey for lifecycle marketing and member retention.
- Use membership data to deliver an exceptional membership experience personalized to Calgary Co-op’s members’ needs and expectations.
- Evaluate future opportunities to expand the membership loyalty program (e.g. strategic alliances/partnerships) to provide added value for members and further drive loyalty.
- Establish measurement and reporting including KPIs for the overall program and each campaign.
- Champion the membership loyalty program internally and serve as primary point of contact for all loyalty-related strategies and initiatives. Manage productive relationships with key internal stakeholders including IT, operations, merchandising, finance as well as external partners. Provide updates to leadership on a regular basis.
- Oversee the development of loyalty membership program communications. Work closely with peers on the marketing team to strategically integrate the program within Calgary Co-op’s omni-channel marketing cadence.
- Working with the commodity teams to develop Calgary Co-op’s coupon strategy and planning to ensure integration of loyalty offers the broader promotional activities to support sales and margins for Calgary Co-op.
- Working with partners to develop the online membership loyalty program platform to provide members easy access to their accounts, offers and inspiration.
- Maintain budget responsibility for the membership loyalty program and couponing programs. Regularly review key performance metrics to generate insights, identify opportunities, and drive process improvements and results.
- Provide leadership in the areas of Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) and Food Safety including participate in HSE activities, ensuring employees are knowledgeable about and comply with HSE and Food Safety policies, procedures and legislation, assist in identifying unhealthy, unsafe situations and ensure corrective action is taken.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Experience
- Post-secondary education in marketing, communications, commerce or other relevant field.
- 8 to 10 years’ leadership experience in retail marketing and loyalty programs, preferably in grocery or related sector
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of large datasets.
- Knowledge and expertise with email marketing programs, marketing analytics, and other customer engagement/loyalty services.
- Proven experience in leading complex teams of internal and external resources.
- Experience in executive level communications with ability to plan and manage at both the strategic and operational levels including cross functional peers and internal/external partners.
- Exceptional project and time management skills; accustomed to balancing competing needs with ease.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, Adobe.
- Experience/exposure with AI including predictive analytics solutions considered an asset.
- Knowledge/experience in CRM, advertising and promotions.
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS:
- Visionary, Strategic, Creative.
- Collaborative Leader, Relationship Builder, True Team Player.
- Problem Solver, Sound Judgement.
- Entrepreneurial Mindset, Innovative and Resourceful.
- Passion for Excellence in Customer Service.
- Ability to find the story in the Data.
A competitive compensation package will be provided including an attractive base salary, bonus opportunity and excellent benefits. Further details will be discussed in a personal interview.
Allan Nelson or Laura Youngberg
Phone: (403) 263-0600
Similar searches: Marketing & Communications
More search results
Chartered Marketer Program: Senior Brand Coursew…
Canadian Marketing Association
Chartered Marketer Program: Senior Martech Cours…
Canadian Marketing Association
Product Marketing Manager
Lead Marketing Strategist
British Columbia Institute of Technology - 360570
Manager, Publicity & Social Media
Markham Public Library