What would you do if you led the charge for driving brand awareness and engagement for Canada’s leading not-for-profit focused on girls?
Girl Guides of Canada (GGC) empowers girls to be everything she wants to be. Guiding is where a girl can shine as she takes the lead, explores new challenges and meet the most important person in her life, herself – all with the support of girls and women who will be by her side every step of the way. The result? Girls who are ready to navigate the world as leaders and goal-getters. Her next adventure starts with Guiding, does yours?
If you have a passion for developing brand strategies with powerful visual identities that are consistently used across an organization and thrive on building engaging multi-channel marketing campaigns with ambitious goals, while working with a team of highly driven and committed colleagues who are putting the girl at the center of everything they do, this is the opportunity for you.
GGC is actively searching for a Brand Manager.
This highly collaborative role reports to the Senior Manager, Marketing & Communications and has responsibilities for line management.
Target start date for this position will be February 2019.
The Brand Manager will:
- Develop GGC’s brand strategy and ensure it is understood and lived consistently through brand guidelines, visual identity, tone of voice, and messaging used by the various departments and levels of our organization in a variety of mediums and initiatives
- Lead the development and refinement of the brand’s messages and creative designs to attract and retain members
- Lead the development of marketing strategies and oversee the building and execution of aligned multi-channel marketing plans that drive member acquisition and retention, increases brand equity and drives engagement
- Work closely with other department heads to support GGC’s initiatives and projects – providing strategic counsel and recommendations and ensuring the work is aligned with brand/marketing efforts
- Evaluate the effectiveness of all brand activity to ensure delivery on budget, provide regular marketing performance reporting and full campaign analysis, and make on-going recommendations
- Leverage data to support decisions including segmentation, reporting, testing and optimization
- Inspire internal and external partners to develop impactful advertising creative for deployment on various media channels to improve brand recall and link
- Lead work to build a comprehensive asset library and develop the creative look and feel of our brand into the next phase of our strategic plan
- Oversee social media strategy and content development to support various business units, including program delivery, member services, cookies, advocacy, fund development and merchandising
- Develop and support local marketing plans and experiential activations that address member acquisition, business priorities and drive engagement
- Provide direction and counsel to provincial marketing teams on a variety of local initiatives
You should apply if:
- You are a creative thinking, highly motivated, enthusiastic person who has a passion for marketing across all mediums with 5+ years of experience working with dynamic brands
- You have 3+ years in a Marketing role leading strategy, planning, execution and performance measurement
- You are a strong leader who can manage teams to drive alignment and build exceptional relationships across all levels of an organization
- You have post-secondary education in marketing or equivalent
- You can work well and collaboratively across a range of teams, including the ability to work with colleagues in remote offices
- You embody the attributes of our core DNA – welcoming, imaginative, courageous and enthusiastic
- You are creative, curious and passionate about GGC’s future
- You are excited by the prospect of rolling up your sleeves and working to leverage the potential of over 20,000 volunteers to deliver on GGC’s mission “to be a catalyst for girls empowering girls”
- French language skills
Submit a cover letter and resume (as one file) with salary expectations by January 23, 2019 to:
Leisa McKenzie, Manager, People & Culture
Girl Guides of Canada-Guides du Canada
50 Merton St, Toronto ON M4S 1A3 Email: email@example.com
Girl Guides of Canada-Guides du Canada (GGC) recognizes and values the richness of human diversity in its many forms, and therefore strives to ensure environments where individuals from all walks of life, identities, and lived experiences feel a sense of belonging and can participate fully. This commitment to inclusion means our culture, programming, and practices encourage self-awareness and awareness of others; room for difference; and environments where individuals feel safe, respected, supported, and inspired to reach their potential.
We thank all candidates for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Upon request, Girl Guides of Canada-Guides du Canada will make available reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities during the recruitment process. Accommodations requests should be made in advance.
Similar searches: Marketing & Communications
More search results
Manager, Digital Strategy and Social Media
Social Marketing Specialist
Advertising & Marketing Campaign Representative
The Job Window
Marketing Intern (FALL/WINTER 2019) at Liberty En…
Liberty Entertainment Group
Territory Sales & Marketing Representative