Senior Manager, Integrated Marketing
Cineplex is one of Canada’s leading entertainment and media company, Cineplex (TSX:CGX) is a top-tier Canadian brand that operates in the Film Entertainment and Content, Amusement and Leisure, and Media sectors. As Canada’s largest and most innovative film exhibitor, Cineplex welcomes 70 million guests annually through its circuit of 164 theatres across the country. Cineplex also operates successful businesses in digital commerce (CineplexStore.com), food service, alternative programming (Cineplex Events), cinema media (Cineplex Media), digital place-based media (Cineplex Digital Media), amusement solutions (Player One Amusement Group) and an online eSports platform for competitive and passionate gamers (WorldGaming.com). Additionally, Cineplex operates a location based entertainment business through Canada’s newest destination for ‘Eats & Entertainment’ (The Rec Room), and will also be opening new complexes specially designed for teens and families (Playdium) as well as exciting new sports and entertainment venues in communities across the country (Topgolf). Cineplex is a joint venture partner in SCENE, Canada’s largest entertainment loyalty program.
Proudly recognized as having one of the country’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, Cineplex employs approximately 13,000 people in its offices across Canada and the United States and we offer competitive compensation, incentive and benefits programs. To learn more visit Cineplex.com or download the Cineplex App.
Player One Amusement Group, a division of Cineplex Entertainment LP, employs over 500 people in 21 offices throughout Canada and the United States. One of North America’s leading providers of interactive video, redemption, amusement gaming and vending equipment, it specializes in solution servicing and design for a wide range of customers in the theatrical exhibition vertical as well as community-based entertainment destinations such as bowling centres, restaurants, arcades, shopping centres and water parks.
Player One Amusement Group is currently recruiting for the position of Senior Manager, Integrated Marketing, reporting to the Executive Director of Location Based Entertainment. This position is based at the Player One Amusement Group head office located at 6420 Viscount Road in Mississauga, ON.
The ideal candidate for the role of Senior Integrated Marketing Manager is someone who possesses an entrepreneurial mindset and is both strategic and excels at execution. This position will be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies for brand, B2B sales and B2C retail programs for the North American market. Success will require the ability to work cross-functionally, independently and collaboratively within a matrix organization including each of P1AG’s business lines and the Cineplex corporate home office, while representing the organization in dealings with external partners and customers. This role is exciting for someone who is agile, creative, enjoys bringing teams together to achieve business goals, and thinks strategically in an operations-driven environment.
We’re looking for a talented marketer who is passionate about arcading gaming and entertainment and eager to make meaningful business impact by winning together as one. If this sounds like you, then look forward to hearing from you.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Lead the development and implementation of marketing and brand strategies for the organization, outlining goals, objectives and expected results.
- Conduct ongoing organizational needs analysis and develop marketing and brand plans.
- Tailor and execute tactical marketing programs and campaigns including
o Direct commercial (B2B) sales collateral and tools
o Retail sales programs (B2C)
o Consumer marketing for family entertainment centre and amusement locations
- Establish regular communication with a variety of teams to understand their commitments, customer needs and industry trends.
- Work closely with sales and leadership teams to develop integrated marketing and digital campaigns to help us take our business to the next level.
- Develop and execute digital marketing strategies, including new platforms and technology solutions, designed to increase brand awareness, ensure customer loyalty, attract new customers and deliver exceptional customer experience through digital channels.
- Direct and oversee content management and development of a variety of business collateral including marketing collateral, web content, trade show graphics, brand style and marketing guides, social media channels, asset and image library and other related material as required.
- Responsible for the strategy, development and ongoing support of our ecommerce program.
- Manage and be accountable for the marketing budget and marketing-related spends.
- Collaborate with designers, developers, IT, product and project managers, and external agencies to improve digital guest experience, and manage digital development.
- Oversee the measurement and performance of marketing efforts, analyze data, and optimization of initiatives and plans.
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and manage execution of content for digital communications including email, social media, videos and websites.
- Plan and monitor the ongoing presence on social media for multiple brands and oversee the local B2C social efforts.
- Partner with leading game and equipment manufacturers to effectively market new products and services to both B2B and B2C audiences.
- Manage agency relationships, while creating marketing opportunities and provide guidance on through to execution of integrated marketing initiatives, from print and collateral, to promotions and offers across the customer journey and down the funnel.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Post-Secondary Degree in Business or Marketing. MBA is an asset.
- 7+ years’ experience in B2B Brand Management or Integrated Brand Marketing Management
- Experience in the amusement or entertainment industry is an asset.
- Demonstrated experience establishing marketing strategy and leading cross functional teams including creative, sales, operations, external partners, IT, and developers.
- Experience with developing and executing integrated marketing and communication plans including digital marketing campaigns in the following digital channels; Ecommerce, SEM, Paid Advertising (Search and Display), Social Media, Email Marketing.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions and recommendations.
- Strong proficiency with analytics, CRM and CMS platforms.
- Have experience writing for a B2B audience.
- Superior project management skills, managing multiple projects simultaneously and providing clear communication of timelines and expectations to internal and external partners.
- Possess a deep understanding of CRM, digital and social marketing, and proven capability in managing the development and execution of digital consumer communication programs including websites, app development, social channels, and loyalty communication.
- An eye for art direction and content creation including but not limited to advertising, web design, email communications, apps, digital media, point-of-sale and trade show marketing.
- Innovative thinker with a pragmatic approach to ensure focus on priorities and delivery of business results.
- Strong project leader with the ability to inspire and lead a cross functional teams.
- Strategic thinking, business process development, analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding project management, time management and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and manage workload.
- A highly energetic team player with a strong attention to detail and the ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Must be able to develop and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external groups to achieve results.
- Well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing, best practices and future trends.
- Intellectual curiosity and passion for digging into consumer insights, data and mining for opportunities.
- Strong negotiation skills and is not afraid to challenge the status quo.
- Confident presentation skills, and excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Tolerance for ambiguity and a flexible work style that can adapt to changing situations.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite software is an asset.
Interested applicants please apply today via the following link: http://smrtr.io/Q7vs
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment’s standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.
No Agency Calls Please
Similar searches: Marketing & Communications