Marketing Associate, Web and Email
Marketing Associate, Web and Email
Who is Keilhauer?
Keilhauer manufactures seating and tables for all the areas of the organization where there is an exchange of ideas. Keilhauer products are thoughtfully made to support communication and engagement in “Heads Up” spaces, such as meeting rooms, collaboration areas, lobbies and lunchrooms. Founded in 1981, Keilhauer is a privately owned, design focused contract furniture manufacturer. Working with world-renowned furniture designers, Keilhauer is internationally recognized for award-winning design, built with extreme craftsmanship, to the highest environmental standards. This full time position includes 9-5 working hours, and full benefits in an environment that values fun, creativity and integrity.
Are you our next team member?
As the Marketing Coordinator, Web and Email, you will be part of Keilhauer’s Marketing team responsible for the overall project management of email campaigns, online portals and websites. This includes scheduling, creative development, deployment, and evaluating effective email campaigns. The Marketing Coordinator will coordinate, execute, test and deploy change requests for the Keilhauer website and several online portals and report to the Marketing Managers on timelines. The role will also be responsible for identifying and executing best practices based on key metrics and providing guidance and expertise to the Marketing Team on how to put into practice.
- Assist the Digital Marketing Manager on digital projects, as assigned
- Coordinate and execute change requests from internal departments to keep website and portals up-to-date
- Monitor, evaluate and implement best practices on website and portals for optimal quality and performance
- Provide support in design and implementation of special web features; marketing projects and online events when needed
- Assist Customer Service and Sales Reps with product and company info as required
- Reports and research as required
- Design, create, execute and analyze email campaigns (including developing responsive email templates, collecting assets, troubleshoot technical issues related to HTML templates)
- Set up A/B tests to test & learn and improve channel performance
- Reporting on the overall campaign results
- Post-Secondary Education (Marketing, Business, or Digital Media post-degree certificate preferred)
- 2-3 years relevant digital marketing experience
- Strong hands-on experience with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, Mail Chimp
- Knowledge of web standards, browser compatibility issues, and accessibility issues;
- Technical knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Understands website project and content lifecycles; from development, testing and staging to production environments
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with Content Management Systems, preference given to those with experience with Aumbry
- Able to manage numerous projects and work to completion
- Ability to assess what is visually appealing and work with within brand guidelines
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
This role is performed in an office environment which is typically quiet. Most of your duties will be fulfilled using a computer, with communications taking place in person and using email. The employee requires manual dexterity to use the desktop computer and peripherals. Specific vision abilities required by this job include color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Our aim is to ensure equality of opportunity in the recruitment process by avoiding discrimination on the grounds of: race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, age, disability, political persuasion or trade union membership. Keilhauer values each individual’s attributes, personality and life experiences, and achieves this by maintaining an environment in which everyone feels supported and valued, thereby allowing us to achieve our goals.
Keilhauer is recognized as one of Canada’s Top 100 Greenest Employers. We are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities.
Let us know if accommodation is required for the interview.
If this is you, send your resume to email@example.com or by fax to (416) 759-5723 and tell us how you would be a great fit.
1450 Birchmount Road, Toronto, ON, Canada, M1P2 E3
We thank you for your interest, and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Similar searches: Marketing & Communications