- TinyEYE Therapy Services
- Work Remotely or in the Saskatoon Office
- Job Category
- Marketing & Communications, Sales and Business Development, Technology and Digital Media
- Job Type
TinyEYE is looking for a strategic-minded, experienced Category Manager to grow our therapy category across North America! With the support of our Director of Sales & Marketing, you will infuse creativity into strategy to lead the development, execution, reporting, and evaluation of TinyEYE’s marketing projects.
Our new team member will understand all aspects of category management and marketing channels, with an innate ability to build campaigns that inspire audiences to act. Your core responsibilities include driving growth by developing marketing strategies and campaigns to elevate TinyEYE to the most sought-after therapy services provider in North America.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Grow the pool of therapists interested in working with TinyEYE to provide online therapy to students across North America
- Manage all aspects of marketing for the therapy category, from market research, through to reporting
- Develop and execute marketing strategies to maximize lead generation and drive therapist acquisition, (improving reach, conversion rates, and increasing engagement with TinyEYE) largely through digital channels
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to develop effective content, including website copy, social media content, blogs, email marketing, and influencer pieces
TinyEYE Therapy Services is a fast-growing, fun-loving organization that puts children first. Using our custom, award-winning therapy platform, TinyEYE delivers high-quality online speech and occupational therapy services to students across North America.
Please visit www.TinyEYE.com for more information on TinyEYE and this position! Please apply by Monday January 7th.
We look forward to meeting you!
More search results
Loyalty, Insights & Analytics Director
Leaders International Executive Search
Girl Guides of Canada - Guides du Canada
Manager, Marketing (Relationships & Retention)
CWB Financial Group
VP, Digital & Alternative Channels
CWB Financial Group
Associate Manager, Donor Services
Covenant House Toronto