Marketing / Project Manager
- The Creative Group - A Robert Half Company
- Vancouver, British Columbia
- $70,000.00 to $95,000.00 per year
- Job Category
- Marketing & Communications
- Job Type
The Creative Group is working with a real estate client who is currently looking for a Marketing / Project Manager to join its growing team. This is a full-time permanent opportunity based in the Greater Vancouver Area.
Responsibilities of the Marketing / Project Manager:
- Managing multiple projects in various stages of the development cycle
- Planning, organizing, coordinating and implementing development projects from inception to completion with the overall objective of delivering the project on time, within costs and quality standards
- Envisioning, branding, positioning, familiarity with traditional print and online media, renderings, website development, budget and timeline management, directing with all relevant vendors and suppliers, leading presentation centre build and completion
- Assist with weekly and monthly reports
- Creating budgets, schedules, coordinating with legal, construction, customer service, sales and creative teams throughout the development cycle
- 3 or more years of experience in real estate project marketing / coordination.
- Ability to work independently on fast-paced projects, coordinate multiple priorities and tasks at different project stages.
- Strong strong work ethic displaying strong administrative skills and keen attention to detail.
Connect with Us Today:
For more information and confidential consideration, connect today with Jenny Creaby at (604) 678-4405 or apply online now at –
About The Creative Group (TCG):
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Similar searches: Marketing & Communications
More search results
Manager, Events and Experiential
British Columbia Institute of Technology - 360570
Customer Marketing Manager - Entry Level
The Job Window
Looking for a Marketing Strategist who can delve …