Marketing & Communications Engagement Manager
Project based. Virtually located.
This is an excellent professional opportunity for an experienced and hands-on Marketing Engagement Manager who is equally skilled at planning and integrating a range of marketing talent as a catalyst to lead and grow our clients’ businesses. You must be capable of being a leader and at collaborating on the nuts and bolts of the creative process. It is ideal for a professional who is independent and seeks flexibility in their work-life balance.
Halmyre is the go-to team for outsourced marketing leadership. We set strategy and planning in the right direction for our dedicated list of clients and integrate marketing and communications efforts for optimal results. We are a boutique group of marketing and business professionals trained to solve marketing problems quickly and meaningfully. We are entrepreneurial in nature but approach opportunities with disciplined marketing strategy consultation and, when needed, efficient boutique agency execution.
Working with the account lead, develop the roadmap and tasks to implement approved strategies and plans. You will work with a range of integrated marketing and communications resources to plan out the scope and budget of a project, set and manage timelines, lead quality assurance efforts and support the execution with hands-on understanding of the materials.
- Identify the resources required, secure their planning input and engage them with an approved scope of work
- Establish a project plan including scope, budget and timelines. Manage all three using online project- management tools
- Liaise with the client, as required, to engage their planning input, keep them up-to-date and informed, and address any emerging ideas, issues and opportunities through the progression of a project
- Develop regular written status reports for the client; provide team updates as necessary – by meeting in person or remotely
- Create and manage content calendars, ensure content production is on strategy, budget and time
- Provide production support to both digital and print-based creative teams, including basic print-production management, digital-content management and quality-assurance processes
- Support specialists with hands-on skills as required to unify the presentation to clients: light business copywriting, basic digital content management, formatting and presentation of reports, analytics and more.
- Lead and champion our client’s best interests – above all else – throughout each engagement.
- 7-10 years of integrated marketing and communications experience
- Demonstrated experience working in service-oriented integrated marketing and communications environments, including end-to-end digital and print solutions
- At least 2 years of proven successful virtual team management
- A university degree or equivalent
- Experience with marketing project lifecycles: from planning to production to quality assurance and post-implementation reviews
- Experience in a service-oriented environment with direct, client-facing responsibilities
- Decision-making and prioritization
- Collaboration with a virtual team
- Leadership to make recommendations and carve the best path forward for our clients
- Hands-on support: from basic business reports and copywriting to handling small CMS tasks; you must be interested in and capable of both management and rolling up your sleeves to get the job done
- Project management: set budgets, scope and timelines and make them happen
- Proficiency with a full suite of virtual collaboration and project-management tools
The People We Want to Meet
This role is ideal for professionals who manage a different balance of their life and work, providing tremendous flexibility in setting and aligning engagement priorities.
At Halmyre, “flexibility” isn’t code for managing a lower HR cost-base; it underscores our knowledge that experienced professionals should orient work around their life, not the other way around. When professionals succeed in their total life, their work will be better too.
If this sounds like you, please introduce yourself to us. We'd love to meet you.
Similar searches: Marketing & Communications
More search results
Manager, Events and Experiential
British Columbia Institute of Technology - 360570
Vice-President, Marketing & Communications
Caisse Financial Group
Experienced Digital Media Coordinator
Stikeman Elliott LLP
PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER
The Globe and Mail
Senior Manager, Government Relations
Canadian Marketing Association