- The Creative Group - A Robert Half Company
- Mississauga, Ontario
- DOE - Salary
- Job Category
- Marketing & Communications
- Job Type
Our client, a new start-up in manufacturing is looking for a PR Coordinator to join their highly motivated and innovative team in Mississauga, ON.
- Research and analyze applicable media outlets (magazines, online media, social media pages, blogs, etc.) that would be a great match for the product.
- Develop your own PR strategy for the big product launch.
- Present ideas and strategy to our Marketing Manager and make changes when feedback is provided.
- Execute strategy by contacting various outlets, develop relationships, and get the most possible exposure for the product.
- Collaborate with Marketing Manager on other Marketing tasks and strategy as needed.
The chosen candidate will be a highly motivated individual with a passion for Public Relations and Marketing to help assist with the launch of a new product. They will be use marketing techniques such as Social Media Advertising, Influencer Marketing, Event Marketing, Viral Videos, and eCommerce. They will also need to establish strong relationships with media outlets, presenting pitches and creating press releases all while working with pre-determined budgets.
- Post-secondary education in the field of Marketing and Public Relations.
- 1 or more year in public relations and innovative experience with brand and product exposure.
- Strong people skills and a persistent attitude to achieving results when developing relationships with media outlets.
- Ability to get unitize creative freedom to come up with innovative ideas.
- Proficient in social media including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat.
- Strong research skills both online and offline.
- Proficient in Microsoft office (word, excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Solid written communication skills including pitch and speech writing.
- Experience with Cision or Meltwater will be considered an asset.
Connect with Us Today:
For more information about this full-time position in Toronto, connect today with Liz Babkin at (416) 365-2010 or apply online now at –
Similar searches: Marketing & Communications