Customer Service / eCommerce Merchandiser
- The Creative Group - A Robert Half Company
- Toronto, Ontario
- DOE - Salary
- Job Category
- Marketing & Communications
- Job Type
Our client, an eCommerce based wellness brand, is looking for a Customer Service / eCommerce Merchandiser to join their Toronto based team!
The Customer Service / eCommerce Merchandiser is responsible for an element of customer service, and for creating and implementing e-commerce merchandising strategies including content, listing information, photo editing and displaying accurate pricing.
The chosen candidate will work hand-in-hand with our Head Naturopath, and our web, marketing, and sales teams to keep it up-to-date with our newest products, as well as merchandising the product in the best possible way to improve both discovery and conversion.
The chosen candidate will be responsible for helping improve customer perception and experiences by working with online customer purchasing decisions to assess and implement the best merchandising practices. The eCommerce Merchandiser will also track and report in order to measure the results of their efforts.
Roles of the Customer Service / eCommerce Merchandiser includes:
- Being responsible for responding to all customer inquiries including: live chat, email, phone orders, etc. and creating a positive customer experience.
- Managing the process of listing new products online, including selecting imagery, writing product copy and describing each style accurately and in an engaging way.
- Keeping the product merchandised and sorted in a fresh way, in order for customers to be able to quickly find products they like as well as optimizing sell-thru rate and margins.
- Maintaining the product attributes and taxonomy to ensure search and filters return all relevant results.
- Partnering with Marketing to ensure we have the right product assorted into Collections to support emails, ad campaigns and other marketing efforts
- Staying up to date and relevant as it relates to new research and customer purchase decisions/habits.
- Working day-to-day with various product manufactures and vendors, etc.
- Excellent communication skills
- Product copywriting experience
- Intermediate-level Excel experience
- Graphic Design - ability to edit product photos on Adobe Creative
- Magento and Shopify platform experience an asset
- Personal love of wellness, being green, sustainability and retail
- Proactive, collaborative, organized, curious, problem solver
Connect with Us Today:
For more information about this full-time position in Toronto, connect today with Kylie McLeod at (416) 365-2010 or apply online now at –
Similar searches: Marketing & Communications
More search results
Assistant Vice-President, Communications & Market…
Marketing Coordinator, Gift Catalogue
World Vision Canada - 216950
Vice President, Marketing & Development
Boys and Girls Clubs of Canada
Associate Manager, Direct Response
Covenant House Toronto
B2B Marketing Manager