Manager of Marketing
- PGA of Canada
- Acton, ON
- Job Category
- Marketing & Communications
- Job Type
The Professional Golfers’ Association of Canada (PGA of Canada) is a member based non-profit organization representing more than 3,600 golf professionals across Canada. The association was founded in 1911, making it second oldest and third largest PGA in the world.
Under the direction of the Chief Innovation Officer, the PGA of Canada is seeking a dynamic leader to fill the position of a new role within the association – Manager of Marketing.
The PGA of Canada is a progressive-thinking, innovative organization and while being one of the oldest Canadian sport organizations, is seeking to become world-leading in all areas of its operation to better serve its membership base. This new position will be responsible for the organizations marketing activities and oversee the development and delivery of a fully integrated marketing strategy for the organization.
- Development and implement abrand and marketing strategy for new and existing services, programs, and events.
- Develop tools and materials to support the employability of the PGA member.
- Develop revenue generation opportunities through innovative marketing practices
- Establishes and maintains relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Work closely with all departments to define marketing materials and programs.
- Collaborate with nine zone offices for alignment of a brand and marketing strategy.
- Oversees and evaluates market research and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Enhance consumer facing processes and technologies.
- Establishes and maintains a consistent corporate image throughout all programs, promotional materials, and events.
- Understanding and developing budgets and finance, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or related field
- Proven experience in a membership based association
- Skilled in graphic design
- Experience in change management with a drive for innovation and analytical thinking
- High competence in project and stakeholder management.
- Experience with digital marketing forms such as social media marketing and content marketing.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
Similar searches: Marketing & Communications