Marketing Campaign Specialist
A Career as Unique as You!
Choosing a career is not an easy thing to do. Not surprisingly, many people can find the career path prospect both exciting and a little scary. We think the emphasis should definitely be on the exciting side.
We are looking for people who have the ability to see opportunities where others cannot. Individuals who know there is always something new to learn and like to challenge themselves. People who are eager to contribute their talents and their ideas to a growing and successful industry leader. If that describes you, then let’s talk about your future with Abell.
At Abell, we’re constantly reinventing ourselves. Good business means on-going research and development for more environment sensitive products, safer methodology, applications and different creative ways of doing business. Meeting our customer’s needs means to be constantly challenging our employees with an entirely new and exciting way to work.
Position: Marketing Campaign Specialist
Abell’s marketing team is looking for an experienced person to lead their direct marketing program across Canada and into the USA. The Campaign Specialist will partner closely with our marketing team, partner/vendors and internal stakeholders to design, create, execute and measure direct marketing initiatives including e-mail, direct mail, social media, trade-shows and other channels. These campaigns will used data segmentation and advanced marketing software to optimize camping value and increase ROI.
The ideal candidate is experienced in campaign management using marketing automation software, enjoys working with data, organizing projects and has a relentless focus on creating initiatives that deliver ROI. A team player with excellent people skills are required as this is a team effort with Abell’s marketing and IT Departments.
Take the Steps Towards a Great Career and Send Your Resume today!
Opportunities for career advancement, company get-togethers and a great team spirit make Abell an excellent place for you to work and excel. Abell offers you the opportunity to work within a dynamic group of people who strive to succeed.
If this sounds like the right work environment for you, send us your resume! We look forward to you joining our team!
- Five or more years’ experience implementing direct marketing campaigns including data management, direct mail, e-mail and digital advertising.
- Strong analytical, process management and problem-solving skills.
- Experience building and managing marketing campaigns using Microsoft Dynamics, Sales Force, Marketo or similar tools
- Skills in diplomatically influencing all levels of decision makers using sound research and data to support arguments.
- Strong organizational, time-management and multi-tasking ability
- Strong skills in MS Office Suite; Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- An ambitious focus on personal and career growth.
- Fluent English and/or French written and verbal communications is an asset.