Our client, Starlight Investments, is a leading North American real estate manager focusing on investment and active asset management of high-quality multi-family and commercial properties in Canada and the United States. Starlight currently manages over $8.5B of assets (34,000 multi-family units and 4.6M commercial square feet) on behalf of the public market, institutional and family office investors through funds, JVs and club deals.
Mission: Maximize returns for investors through an entrepreneurial and
disciplined approach to real estate asset management in North America
Vision: Be the global leader in real estate asset management in North America
Core Values: Teamwork, Initiative, Innovation, Integrity, Ownership
The Opportunity – Marketing Coordinator
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for supporting the organization in the development and implementation of all building specific marketing programs. The candidate will assist with the creation and execution of marketing programs through content creation, email marketing, social media and social ads while coordinating with internal team members.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Upload marketing material to online libraries, internet groups
- Assist with production and implementation of property level handouts, brochures, marketing materials, referral programs and electronic marketing materials to promote buildings
- Assist with branding, marketing related signage, outdoor media, print and all online, including: monthly contracts, google ads, SEO, SMO, increasing tenant testimonials/reviews, retargeting and geotargeting to promote the properties
- Assist with the marketing budget, review the property management spend per lease and prepare reports as required
- Monitor all Property Management Company phone calls, identify opportunities for training and escalate any concerns to the Director of Marketing
- Review Property Management websites and advertising and provide feedback to Director of Marketing
- Complete and coordinate Mystery Shops and property visits for all buildings through in house or third-party providers on an as needed basis, escalate concerns
- Provide marketing tracking and research information by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data and trends
- Assist with standard application and move-in packages
- Conduct market research and analysis for all properties
- Develop a network of connections with relocation agencies
- Stay apprised of marketing and leasing trends in the multi-family industry
- Manage external marketing agencies as directed
- Update the Starlight website (asset level changes only) as required
- Conduct an annual tenant survey where requested by Asset Management
- Model suites and inventory of items for new and existing portfolio
The successful candidate will possess a College or University degree in Marketing or an acceptable combination of education and progressively responsible experience; 3 years of direct work experience in a Marketing capacity; excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills; strong organizational, time management and multitasking skills; creative design capabilities and working knowledge of social media optimization through applicable platforms. Previous experience in multi-family marketing and/or leasing is an asset.
Qualified candidates can submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing “#967 – Marketing Coordinator” in the subject line. Thank you for your interest in the role. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Similar searches: Marketing & Communications