Team Lead - Marketing
Department of Marketing and Communications
Competition No.: 218266
Closing Date: October 14, 2018
One of Alberta’s Top Employers for a seventh consecutive year, NAIT offers a wealth of personal, family health and well-being benefits, training and development opportunities to support professional growth, access to recreational and leisure facilities, a welcoming and inclusive environment, and co-workers who are collaborative, respectful and supportive.
As we launch NAIT’s new Productivity and Innovation Centre and industry-facing solutions, this position will work closely with and support NAIT’s Marketing Director, Executive Director and other leaders to advance the strategic awareness, reputation and positioning of NAIT to engage partners and ensure customer satisfaction. The successful candidate will be an expert in customer-focused marketing automation, managing a team of marketing and marcomms professionals focused on meeting strategic financial sustainability goals for a business and industry audience.
- Business-to-Business (B2B) marketing strategy for a newly-integrated Industry Solutions model at NAIT which includes Business Innovation (including workforce training and productivity consulting), Applied Research, Product Innovation and Technology Adoption services
- Customer relationship and loyalty marketing for Business to Consumer (B2C) non-credit course and certificate offerings in Continuing Education, Computer Training and Productivity Enhancement
- Marketing of industry-facing business opportunities, conferences and events to NAIT alumni and corporate partners.
- Provides marketing counsel and leadership to a small team of marketers providing strategic support to revenue-generating portfolios
- Leads the planning and implementation of digital marketing strategies, the implementation of new marketing automation tools and email marketing best practice for specific customer segments as part of a three-year digital roadmap
- Leads change effectively and enables continuous improvement across the team
Strategy Development (25%)
- With the Director, Marketing, plans, recommends and implements marketing strategies.
- Analyzes market trends and customer data to develop plans and promote marketing effectiveness to current/potential customers segments, and internal business units
Customer Relationship Marketing (50%)
- Develop and execute customer relationship marketing strategies, plans and campaigns to support multi-year business development and sales
- Manage team campaigns via CRM tools and marketing automation to ensure best practice in customer segmentation, email marketing, testing and technical execution
- Establish a customer lifecycle strategy and execute marketing campaigns to support customer acquisition, lead generation, growth, loyalty and retention targets
- Build, implement, monitor and improve an email marketing strategy, test plans and automation plan development with deep collaboration across the dept
- Analyze campaign performance, including engagement and sales metrics, and leverage learnings to inform campaign planning, optimization and effective reporting
- Superior writing, copywriting and editing skills to support the development of marketing plans and oversee the production of a wide range of marketing collateral on the team
- Support the evolution of data-driven storytelling and content marketing to extend reach and engagement on all relevant platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, with 7-10 years proven experience in customer relationship marketing and digital marketing best practice
- Marketo and Salesforce experience a distinct asset
- Strong project manager, with an understanding of agile methodologies. Able to to manage relationships effectively, lead change and inspire action.
Thank you for your application however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
It is recommended that applicants who have obtained educational credentials from outside of Canada and have not had them previously assessed, obtain an evaluation of their credentials from World Education Services or the International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) - http://work.alberta.ca/immigration/international-qualifications-assessment-service.html
Similar searches: Marketing & Communications