We are looking for a multi-talented individual to join the Superior Glove Family – A passionate marketer with digital and social media experience, you live to find new ways to catch the attention of the right audience across multiple digital platform. You’re a team player with a can-do attitude, a brand maven of the digital world.
- Work closely with the content team on the planning, execution and reporting of social media marketing activities to drive awareness and build our overall audience.
- Lead day-to-day management of social media marketing campaigns & platform
- Develop and test new campaign strategies to better target users and improve overall marketing efficiencies.
- Contribute to overall marketing strategy with a clear understanding of how digital can help achieve objectives
- Understands the B2B customer journey/sales cycle
- Execute innovative B2B marketing plans.
- A knack for translating strategy into creative campaigns.
- Build and align campaigns across platforms.
- Never stop looking for creative ways to drive effective customer and community engagement.
- Other duties as assigned
- 3 years + experience in digital brand marketing
- Demonstrated knowledge/understanding of digital marketing channels: SEM, SEO, Social, Programmatic, Email and Affiliates.
- Understanding of and passion for using social platforms for customer outreach and support.
- Experience planning, measuring, monitoring and analyzing digital and social media campaigns.
- Demonstrated strong business judgment, analytical and decision-making skills; ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate highest impact KPI initiatives.
- Outstanding communication skills. Your oral, written and presentation skills are impeccable
- Working understanding of HTML, CSS and content management systems.
- Proven ability package stories; well-versed in digital strategy.
- Strong communicator and relationship builder
- Bilingual (French/English or Spanish /English) consider a strong asset.
We are a family owned and operated company meeting international standards by
“Improving Occupational Hand Protection through Innovation”.
Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Superior Glove is committed to a respectful, accessible, and inclusive work environment with equal opportunity. Upon individual request, the company will endeavor to remove any barrier to the hiring process to accommodate candidates with disabilities.
More search results
President & Chief Executive Officer
Calgary Health Trust
Senior Manager, Councils
Canadian Marketing Association
Assistant Vice-President: External Relations
Wilfrid Laurier University
Marketing and Analytics Specialist - updated
Canada Foundation for Innovation
Marketing and Communications Officer, NAC Indigen…
National Arts Centre of Canada