Content Marketing Specialist
Superior Glove is looking for an experienced and driven Content Marketing Specialist to contribute to the to development, execution and delivery of digital and print content across all our channels. As a valuable part of the team, you will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content to achieve our objectives.
You will play a key role in the success of our inbound and outbound marketing campaigns. You know how to apply data analytics to personalize and optimize content and you take pride in marketing content initiatives that ensure customer engagement, brand consistency, differentiation, and a positive customer experience.
- Collaborate to the development of content marketing strategy that aligns with the company's goals
- Research, write and edit high-quality content to maintain Superior Glove thought leadership in the safety space.
- Create and publish engaging content for a variety of target audience.
- Collaborate to the development of user acquisition & user engagement strategy
- Maintain editorial calendar for our blogs, social media, and content channels
- Establish relationships with customers and industry leaders and learn from their experience for content.
- Webinar program planning and production
- Liaise with external content writers to ensure brand consistency
- Optimize content according to SEO
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
- Keen eye for developing new ideas and exploring new topics
- Proven work experience as a Content creator preferably in the B2B space
- A Bachelor's degree preferably in Journalism, English or Communications
- 3 years + of copywriting experience in an agency or marketing environment (B2B experience is a plus)
- Experience with a variety of content formats
- Understanding of content marketing principles, such as SEO, digital advertising and social media marketing and web traffic metrics
- Excellent writing skills
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Knowledge in brand planning, business analysis, promotions, research and analysis.
- Proactively contribute creative marketing ideas
- Team player
- Bilingual (English/French or English/Spanish) consider a strong asset
We are a family owned and operated company meeting international standards by
“Improving Occupational Hand Protection through Innovation”.
Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Superior Glove is committed to a respectful, accessible, and inclusive work environment with equal opportunity. Upon individual request, the company will endeavor to remove any barrier to the hiring process to accommodate candidates with disabilities.
Similar searches: Marketing & Communications
More search results
Senior Manager, Government Relations
Canadian Marketing Association
Managing Director, More Rewards
Business Development Manager
Director, Brand Communications & Insights
Queen's University - Central Human Resources
Executive Director, Communications & Marketing
College of the Rockies