Coordinator, Marketing Communications
Are you looking for more than a job? At World Vision Canada we offer challenging careers that change the lives of children all over the world and it will change yours too. Come and be part of a team of over 500 Canadians with a vision for the world: Life in all its fullness for every child.
You will experience Christian faith in action helping to make real and lasting change in the lives of the world’s most vulnerable children. Join the World Vision Canada team and be part of a powerful and effective force for good: For Children. For Change. For Life.
The Marketing Communications Coordinator’s primary role is to assist the manager in the creation of all communications for Vision Partners, helping to ensure materials are consistent, donor-centric and effective tools that directly support the advancement and stewardship relationships with high net worth, corporate and major donor audiences.
- Work with internal and external Marketing/Communications creative teams as the main point of contact for daily project management of Vision Partners fundraising collateral. This includes the creation of high net worth custom stewardship and advancement communications, and general communications for the audiences of upper/major donors, Corporate Partnerships, Strategic Initiatives and Legacy.
- Facilitate reviews of high net worth custom communications with Director and VP senior leadership in Vision Partners, and Executive Office stakeholders
- Vet sourced content on behalf of the manager, when needed, identifying gaps and strategizing
- Create and manage project timelines; process cost estimates and invoices
- Ensure creative materials undergo reviews from Brand team, Product Alignment, and other internal stakeholder teams
- Assist in maintaining yearly and quarterly calendars of Vision Partners communications and other communications spreadsheets and reports
- Copywriting as needed for communications such as fundraising letters, digital content, messaging for senior leadership, PowerPoint presentations, etc.
- Assist in the gathering of content, when applicable
- Apply minor creative adjustments to existing art files and review press proofs
- Archive final communications, assets and art files and other required creative organization
- Bachelors degree in marketing, communications or equivalent
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a marketing or communications role
- Team player with leadership skills and initiative
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Strong project management skills
- Detailed understanding of the creative process and experience working with creative teams and agency relations is an asset
- Experience with fundraising or brand management is an asset
How to Apply:
World Vision is committed to the protection of children; all offers of employment will be conditional upon the successful completion of reference checks and a Police background check. Qualified candidates must be able to demonstrate a commitment to the core values and mission of the World Vision partnership.
World Vision Canada welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Interested applicants are asked to complete an online application via our careers website.
This posting will remain open until the position is filled.
Similar searches: Marketing & Communications