Cuso International seeking highly skilled volunteers for various marketing and communications roles
Cuso International is a non-profit international development organization that works to improve the lives of people living with poverty and inequality around the globe. Each year we mobilize hundreds of volunteer professionals who work with local partners to create positive lasting change. Established in 1961, Cuso International is a registered charity in Canada and the United States.
As Cuso International’s primary international program, VOICE will improve the economic and social well-being of poor and marginalized communities in targeted countries. VOICE contributes to Canada’s commitment to promoting sustainable economic growth, access to health services, and gender equality and social inclusion around the globe.
Marketing Specialist - Philippines, 6 months
Communications & Marketing Specialist – Jamaica, 12 months
Communications & Gender Specialist – Jamaica, 12 months
Communications Advisor For Gender Equality – Peru, 12 months
Marketing And Communication Advisor – Myanmar, 6 months
Cuso International covers the following costs:
- Return airfare and visa/permit costs
- Accommodation while in country
- A modest living allowance while overseas
- Modest support for accompanying partners and dependents going on placement with you for 12 months or longer
- The cost of required vaccinations, antimalarial medication and health insurance
- Access to Employee Assistance Program during your placement and when you return
- Travel and accommodation for the five-day pre-departure training course and in-country training orientation and again for a reintegration debriefing weekend after you return.
To view all 50 communications and marketing placements, please visit: http://bit.ly/2KC0t73
If there’s anything we can do to answer your questions, please contact Lorraine Monteiro