- The Creative Group: A Robert Half Company
- Toronto, Ontario
- $24.55 to $29.50 per hour
- Job Category
- Marketing & Communications
- Job Type
Ref # 05090-0010553307
As an SEM Specialist, you will be responsible for planning, creating, testing, and executing paid search and display initiatives, while ensuring adherence to best practices. Work closely with other departments to advocate for digital advertising considerations and ensure consistency in paid search and display strategy.
Who are you?
- You never see a problem, only a challenge to find a solution and hang your hat on your collaborative approach.
- You not only know the platforms best practises but have discovered your own methodology for meeting your client’s goals.
- You are confident with both the content and technical sides of digital advertising and are able to explain issues to both Creative, Dev and Editorial with equal clarity.
- Above all else, you should have a passion for continuous learning. After All, platforms and ad networks never stop changing to reach the most targeted users. Platforms are constantly improving upon themselves so shall we.
- The conquest of the continuous unknown is our playground.
When you think of how you operate, the following comes to mind:
- Strategic - Research and plan effectively to meet a client’s goal.
- Efficient - Work smart over work hard, prioritizing your time to focus on the 20%.
- Data-driven / analytical - Breakdown data to create actionable optimization insights.
- Problem Solver – Don’t have an answer? That’s fine let’s break it down and solve.
Key Skill Sets and Experience:
- 2 or more years of SEM experience
- Knowledge of Googls Adwords, Bing Ads, Pinterest, Amazon FBA and 3rd party vendors a plus (i.e. StackAdapt, Facebook, Adroll, Tripadvisor...)
Connect with Us Today:
To learn more about this role or to find out about other exciting opportunities going on at The Creative Group, give us a call at 416.365.2010 or apply directly online at -
Similar searches: Marketing & Communications