Calea is embarking on a new venture that brings our business to the forefront of digital commerce and we are looking for an entrepreneurial, resourceful, digitally focused individual to join our project team. An exciting role that allows you to build a business from the ground up and gives the opportunity to be both strategic and hands on, as we undergo this business transformation. Working alongside key players in Business Development, Sales & Marketing, and Operations you will be an integral part of the design, development, implementation, and operation of the company’s first ecommerce site. With a clear objective to grow the profitability of the business, be part of a project that will launch Calea into new markets with the ultimate goal of bringing cost effective healthcare to the community.
Post launch, the Ecommerce Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of Calea’s online store. Reporting to the Senior Manager of Business Development, the successful candidate will work both independently and cross-functionally to ensure that the frontend of the site is running effectively. This includes developing and monitoring both search engine marketing campaigns and the site’s content. In addition, the successful candidate will work internally with multiple Calea departments to ensure back-end operational processes are optimized. To support these objectives, the successful candidate will work closely with internal and external resources, including Marketing, Product Management, Logistics, IT and third parties.
The Impact You’ll Make
- Transform a healthcare services provider in to a digital commerce leader
- Through your passion for creating a leading edge customer experience you will develop a digital marketing strategy with the latest technologies to engage the customer along their path to purchase
- Drive incremental site traffic of high potential customers through the development of a marketing and brand strategy that demonstrates your understanding of digital marketing/demand generation tactics (e.g. email marketing, SEO/PPC) and the associated success metrics.
- Establish processes that will guarantee a best-in-class user experience across all device types
- Driving initiatives and strategies that meet or exceed KPIs such as average order value, conversion rate, revenue per visit and more.
- Providing cost effective healthcare products and services to market, ultimately providing patients and their families a better quality of life
What We Will Bring
- A welcoming and energetic team environment that encourages open communication and collaboration; and is excited to implement its first ecommerce site
- A culture that encourages our employees to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius
- The commitment to foster an environment of passion, innovation and creativity.
- The opportunity to be accountable for ecommerce site operations, content and optimization of existing features/functionality.
- Interaction with the leadership to define and implement new content and new site features.
- The opportunity to play a leading role in product launches and to provide guidance on ecommerce content, imagery and pricing.
- The opportunity to interact and collaborate with many people across the organization and at all levels.
What You Will Bring
- Your entrepreneurial attitude with a desire to make a difference
- BA/BS degree or equivalent professional experience.
- 5+ years of experience (strategic and hands on) in digital marketing, content management, ecommerce site management, and other relevant experience.
- Experience in developing and maintaining ecommerce stores through top platforms, namely Shopify
- Ability to build, manage, and optimize digital marketing/demand generation strategies (e.g. email marketing, SEO/PPC, digital display, etc.) using Google Ads (previously Google Adwords) and MailChimp. Knowledge of associated success metrics is required.
- Proven analytical skills with a high level of knowledge for KPI creation and measurement using tools such as Google Analytics
- The willingness and desire to be a self-starter and have the “roll up your sleeves” attitude to get the job done.
- Well-versed in driving and participating in a culture of test and learn.
- Proven ability to be self-motivated and self-directed, with prioritization and multi-task skills.
- Sound understanding of common ecommerce KPI’s and external benchmarks.
- Strong technical acumen desired with an ability to relay technical complicated information to peers.
- Interpersonal skills with an ability to effectively work both independently and cross- functionally.
Calea is Canada’s leader in the provision of products and services that safely and reliably support community-based infusion therapy, advanced wound care, and the need for general medical supplies.
We are a community partner and licensed Pharmacy, providing expert solutions and support resources to healthcare professionals, hospitals, patients and their caregivers, and home care programs across the country. Calea supports patient care provided by several of Ontario’s largest Local Health Integration Networks’ (LHINs) Home and Community Care services. Our customers also include Regional Health Authorities.
Our people, experience, systems, and facilities make us a trusted partner in delivering innovative, cost-effective, patient-focused care that preserves independence and enhances quality of life. With over 280 employees and pharmacy locations in four provinces, Calea is committed to continually advancing the delivery of safe, high-quality community care.
Join a team that makes a difference! Come grow with us!
If you are interested and qualified, please send your resume via email: email@example.com
Please include the job title in the subject line when applying - Ecommerce Manager.