- The Creative Group: A Robert Half Company
- Oakville, Ontario
- $70,000.00 to $75,000.00
- Job Category
- Marketing & Communications
- Job Type
Direct Mail Marketing Manager
Ref # 05090-0010465004
Our client in Oakville, a leader in direct-marketing fundraising for non-profit organizations, is looking for a Direct Mail Marketing Manager with experience in direct mailing/marketing and fundraising campaigns to join their dynamic team!
Role & Responsibilities:
- Arranging direct mass mailing campaigns for clients - generating mailing lists, targeted recipients, follow-up to raise funds for clients in the non-profit community.
- Work with freelance graphic designers copywriters to communicate creative direction for mailings and marketing materials.
- Generate targeted mailing lists for mass direct mail campaigns.
- Works with client and other department leaders to develop and evolve effective schedules based on client deadlines
- Provide strategic counsel on fundraising strategy
- Helps client execute fundraising strategies to donor segments
- Work with the creative team to produce an effective product
- Create briefs for the clients and creative teams
- Bachelors degree
- Advertising agency experience; print marketing and direct mail marketing
- Thorough knowledge of direct mail marketing (generating targeted mailing lists, working with mailing houses, working with printing houses).
- Print production experience
- Extensive fundraising experience with a non-profit or not for profit organization**
- Experience communicating project directions with graphic designers copywriters
Apply with Us Today:
To learn more, connect with Samantha Dalton today at (416) 365-2010 or apply directly right away at:
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now at www.roberthalf.ca/creativegroup or contact our branch office at 1.888.846.1668 to learn more about this position.
Similar searches: Marketing & Communications