E-Commerce Product Manager
- The Creative Group: A Robert Half Company
- Scarborough, Ontario
- $67,000.00 to $70,000.00
- Job Category
- Marketing & Communications, Sales and Business Development, Technology and Digital Media
- Job Type
E-Commerce Product Manager
Ref # 05090-9501346903
Our client in Scarborough is working with us to recruit an E-Commerce Product Manager to lead its Digital E-Commerce presence in the Canadian market. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, this position will be responsible for developing, implementing and supporting marketing activities to expand profitable sales.
What You Will Do:
- Develop and execute a digital/e-commerce marketing plan to maximize profits.
- Be the Canadian resource when management stakeholders need to understand e-commerce market trends, industry activities and actions of the competition.
- Lead responsibility for Canada in the development and execution of our digital marketing strategy, including e-commerce, through thoughtful actions that consider customer needs and industry trends/research.
- Liaison with the other stakeholders in sales and marketing to provide direction on channel and customer pricing based on competitive and market price benchmarks.
- Manage all aspects of online content and Food Services (FS) channel marketing with key stakeholders, for a variety of FS product lines, through the entire product marketing lifecycle.
- Develop, manage and maintain website content, features, and customer experience that help differentiate our products positioning from competitors.
- Ability to execute digital marketing activities including SEO, SEM.
- 3 or more years in B2B digital marketing experience (foodservice channel preferred)
- Completion of College diploma or University degree in Commerce or Marketing
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office - Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- SEO, SEM, Google Analytics
- Excellent written communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Valid driver’s license and access to reliable transportation
- Valid passport ability to travel in North America
Apply with Us Today:
To learn more, connect with Samantha Dalton today at (416) 365-2010 or apply directly right away at:
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now at www.roberthalf.ca/creativegroup or contact our branch office at 1.888.846.1668 to learn more about this position.