- The Creative Group: A Robert Half Company
- Toronto, Ontario
- Job Category
- Marketing & Communications, New Media/Creative Arts/Writers
- Job Type
The Creative Group is currently in need of an experienced Art Director to boost their creative efforts. Is it time to take your art directing skills to the next level? Do not pass up this fulfilling, career-building opportunity as an Art Director. This Art Director position would be a short term temporary opportunity, based in the Toronto, Ontario area.
What You Get to Do Every Day:
- Function with copywriters to develop various strategies for advertising campaigns
- Oversee the design and execution of visual materials for integrated, cross-channel initiatives
- Chair the artistic development of marketing and promotional materials, which could include print, radio or television advertisements, collateral, websites, and internal and external corporate publications
- Communicate presentations and project plans, manage clients, and do what it takes to ensure successful online representation of client brands, including sophisticated website design, user interface and interactive campaigns
- Supervise illustrators, photographers and production artists on projects
- Email design experience preferred
- Creative Suite experience
- Demonstrated leadership and supervisory ability, strong operation and project management skills
- Demonstrated understanding of design software applications and tools
- Relevant agency or design experience
Apply with Us Today:
To register and apply with us today for this position, please go to:
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now at www.roberthalf.ca/creativegroup or contact our branch office at 1.888.846.1668 to learn more about this position.